Is this game any good?

So the Telltale series of Game of Thrones has never really interested me, but I love most of the other Telltale games released and I just want to know whether it would be worth getting...

What would you guys rate it out of 10? And also, if you could compare it to another Telltale game in terms of quality, which game would it be?

Comments

• Let me see...I like asoiaf but I dislike that the game as a product based on HBO's content is not completely base on the books.I like the main characters of the game but sometimes I missed better writing(remember traitor plot) and you know decisions could be better the engine used for season one too...But character development is near asoiaf,when Rodrik dances within light and darkness.And I liked the voice actors(real ones from the series),and the open final in a Forrester defeat had the essence of the got universe.

So my final note is a 7(but if cod gets with the same s h i t every year 9 or 10 this game is even better than my note),IRON FROM ICE!!!

• Game of Thrones Season 1 is so far my favorite Telltale game, after having played everything that they have so far published of Walking Dead.

The game is faithful to the books' narrative style, with about five distinct viewpoints alternating in each episode. There are not too many storylines, though, and they converge sigificantly as the plot goes on. There is a very good balance in several important creative decisions. Even the art is above average.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.