When Lazer hit thanos he didn't get revived though he had ethernity forge in his hand?

Star Lord revived due to the ethernity forge but thanks didn't due you have the same question as I have?

Comments

• Thanos spelling mistake in description

• Maybe its because Eternity Forge requires someone to die in order to revive another one. In that case Thanos died and Peter get revived.

• But thanks also killed so many people

• Thanos*

• enter image description here

That makes a lot of sense. I wonder if they will mention this in Ep. 2. If they do, then you can the honor to say "Called it!".

• But when he was killing people he didn't have eternity forge yet. After he took EF, the first person dying was him (also note that he was holding it).

unifier posted: »

But thanks also killed so many people

• "Only death can pay for life."

• I don't think that He would have been revived instantly from the eternity forge. I think that to revive someone, it must use the life force from another person. If you held it and it continually revived you, that would be a bit too OP against your enemies.

• Question of the year

• Yep! Played e2 today and they do explain it.

That makes a lot of sense. I wonder if they will mention this in Ep. 2. If they do, then you can the honor to say "Called it!".

Sign in to comment in this discussion.