Now that TWD S3 is over

Can we get some GOT news pleaase Telltale ?

enter image description here

Comments

• edited May 2017

Here guys, have some nostalgia.

• I hope there's is news soon but i think Clem's getting a DLC so maybe after the DLC.
    also E3's soon so we might get news there.

• Honestly it would be nice for telltale to give at least an update on when we could at least expect GOT S2. It's been years with zero news or information at all.

BigGazMan posted: »

I hope there's is news soon but i think Clem's getting a DLC so maybe after the DLC. also E3's soon so we might get news there.

• edited June 2017

I couldn't agree more.

Chibikid posted: »

Honestly it would be nice for telltale to give at least an update on when we could at least expect GOT S2. It's been years with zero news or information at all.

• I actually think GOT is coming soon cause they used horses in ANF, so they have the animations ready.

• Yes please!

• We can only live in hope... I'd love some news, just something, anything.

• Not to kill your hopes, but i don't think that's any indication of GOT coming anytime soon.

GabitzuXXL posted: »

I actually think GOT is coming soon cause they used horses in ANF, so they have the animations ready.

• This NEEDS to be Telltale's next game. Nearly two years since they announced it! That would make for a good release date. (Hint, hint) ;)

The only other game I will accept to be before it is Season 2 of The Wolf Among Us.

• They already had horses though lol

GabitzuXXL posted: »

I actually think GOT is coming soon cause they used horses in ANF, so they have the animations ready.

• TWAU S2 is never going to happen.

This NEEDS to be Telltale's next game. Nearly two years since they announced it! That would make for a good release date. (Hint, hint) The only other game I will accept to be before it is Season 2 of The Wolf Among Us.

• My guess is they won't do anything with it until season 8, that's when the show is over :/

• Nah, Season 1 of the game ended right at the start of Season 5 of the show. They have 2 soon to be 3 entire seasons of the show to fit another one in for the game

cgilkey posted: »

My guess is they won't do anything with it until season 8, that's when the show is over

• And now that TWD season 3 is over, they will focus on GOT season 2 and GTOG. Oh wait... this is telltale. I wouldn't be surprised if they launch 10 more games at once before they even think about GOT season 2

• edited June 2017

game of throne 2 is this fall

Not to kill your hopes, but i don't think that's any indication of GOT coming anytime soon.

• Where was this confirmed?

Justin22 posted: »

game of throne 2 is this fall

• check Telltale Games - Wikipedia with the games, but i'm sure it in fall though

Where was this confirmed?

• edited June 2017

Fans: We want GOT season 2

Telltale:
    http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=8NXJ9PhtgJmPaBxEd9XTWg%3d%3d&ncdctx=uoTxymsvmGm0fLEKpW5BWKiP0UY4ye7qxDlJgq0KDm84xjW67ot7J+jKH2z1LT3E
    There ya go

Sorry might be a little longer till GOT.

Telltale: problem solved

• Wait for the "surprise"... Minecraft Season 2 will be announce during the E3....

And now that TWD season 3 is over, they will focus on GOT season 2 and GTOG. Oh wait... this is telltale. I wouldn't be surprised if they launch 10 more games at once before they even think about GOT season 2

• No no no no no come on

Creeper1846 posted: »

Fans: We want GOT season 2 Telltale: http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=8NXJ9PhtgJmPaBxEd9XTWg%3d%3d&ncdctx=uoTxym

• Sure...Problem solved.... : /

Creeper1846 posted: »

Fans: We want GOT season 2 Telltale: http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=8NXJ9PhtgJmPaBxEd9XTWg%3d%3d&ncdctx=uoTxym

• After I've seen how A New Frontier turned out to be, I'd rather wait for a long time for the second season of Game of Thrones to come out, so it won't suffer the same fate.

• Don't trust Wikipedia. Anyone can edit it.

Justin22 posted: »

check Telltale Games - Wikipedia with the games, but i'm sure it in fall though

• Fans: Where is GOT season 2?
    Fans: We want GOT season 2!
    Fans: Where the !@#$ GOT season 2!
    Fans: Is GOT season 2 ever coming out :(

Telltale: Crickets Crickets
    Telltale: Minecraft Season 2!!!!

• Since it's pretty much confirmed MC:SM season 2 is a thing my bet is GoT starting this fall, I mean season 1 started the same time and with the show airing later this year it'd be an opportune time, not to mention GOTG should have finished by then so it'd be their replacement for that.

• guardians of the galaxy was up there too and look it out and I believe it

Pipas posted: »

Don't trust Wikipedia. Anyone can edit it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.