Episode 5 isn't working on iOS

I apologize if there's a discussion like this already, but I've been avoiding the forums completely so I don't accidentally see any spoilers, so I don't know if this topic already exists.

I've been playing A New Frontier on my iPhone. It's an iPhone 6 and runs iOS version 9.3.4, so it's well within the realm of A New Frontier's minimum requirements. I haven't had any problems with previous episodes, but for some reason any time I try to start Episode 5, the app just closes itself. I've tried everything I can think of to remedy this issue; I've uninstalled and re-installed the episode, I've turned my phone off and on, I've deleted other apps to make room (even though I already had plenty of space) and most recently I deleted the entire A New Frontier app and re-downloaded it, got my save back from the Telltale Cloud and re-installed Episode 5. No matter what I try, every time I click on Episode 5 and then click "Start Episode," the app just closes itself.

I've reached out to Telltale Support about this but they've yet to get back to me. Has this been happening to anyone else? Does anyone have any suggestions about what to do about this?

Comments

• Same here. Using IPad Air 2 w/ 9.3. Can't use episode 5 w/o crashing.

• I have a same trouble like this before, i'm using iphone 6S with version iOS 9.1 and it didn't works.

To resolve this problem :

Just update your ios with new version and make sure your storage has more available space, just go to "Settings>General> Storage>Manage Storage"
    and your game will be able to running and compatible with your iOS.

I hope it will be useful for you.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.