Interim Videos

LGHLGH
edited November 2006 in Sam & Max
I've just come across the blog "The story behind our bewildering universe". Where do I find the video that's mentioned in this article?

Also, is there any word yet on how frequently the interem videos will be published.

And finally, if I understood the idea behind the interim concept correctly, the idea is to show original content specially made for the transition period, not teasers showing scenes from the upcoming epidode, right?

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2006
    The interim theater is a piece of time-wasting nonsense we put together to entertain people during the two-week lead-up to each episode appearing on Telltale's site, and the updates come pretty randomly (we're aiming to hit as close as possible to Monday/Wednesday/Friday but the site relaunch has shuffled that around a bit... check later today for the next installment). The interim theater stuff has no bearing on the actual game, it's just for fun. Also it's worth noting that the interim theater isn't the same thing as the "30-60 second in-game short films" which Telltale will be producing for GameTap. Those will start appearing on GameTap's service (and eventually on our site) starting between episodes 2 and 3.
  • edited October 2006
    Wait. I thought there were going to be three leading up to episode 2. Have those been nixed?
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2006
    Jake misspoke. The first set of three shorts will air leading up to episode 2 (starting in late November).
  • LGHLGH
    edited October 2006
    Jake wrote: »
    The interim theater is a piece of time-wasting nonsense we put together to entertain people during the two-week lead-up to each episode appearing on Telltale's site

Okay, but where do I find it?
    Where can I watch the video mentioned in the blog?
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2006
    The Bewildering Universe video is back up here!

Sorry for the delay.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.