Will Bigby clothes change in season 2?

I looked at the comics and there he wears different clothes.

Comments

• Pft. Telltale Games characters very rarely change clothes. Even when Bigby completely ditches his clothes and runs through the streets of New York hulking out, he finds a set of clothes completely identical to the ones he was just wearing

• Just, in comics he wear coat and game is a prequel for comics.
    As Wikipedia says, The Wolf Of Us is a few decades before the comics began, and I have not found wolf events for these years, respectively, we play either in events in comics where many years have passed or developers will have to come up with a new story.
    And then if the eo will not be a story in a year or two years and for many years he will be wearing all the same clothes?
    "Telltale Games characters very rarely change clothes" = Clementine changed her clothes 5 times

Pft. Telltale Games characters very rarely change clothes. Even when Bigby completely ditches his clothes and runs through the streets of New York hulking out, he finds a set of clothes completely identical to the ones he was just wearing

• Clementine changed her clothes between seasons. That doesn't count. The Walking Dead Season 1 was the best at that, since they changed clothes twice.

kekmkek posted: »

Just, in comics he wear coat and game is a prequel for comics. As Wikipedia says, The Wolf Of Us is a few decades before the comics began,

• edited June 2017

Imagine that the beginning of the season = the beginning of the comic, it took about 20 years and he still goes in the same shirt.
    I don't like 2 season TWD but in 2 season Clementine change clothes, in start 2 season Clementine wears a sweater and final he wear Jacket.
    I just like Bigby's clothes in season 1.

Clementine changed her clothes between seasons. That doesn't count. The Walking Dead Season 1 was the best at that, since they changed clothes twice.

• Asking ALL the important questions XDDD

• I wouldn't mind seeing him wear the coat occasionally, but that's about it. There wouldn't really be much point in changing anything else.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Dude, he transformed a wolf when he wear his outfit. Then, he did wear them like nothing happened.

His outfit is immortal and we wont be able to take it away.

• He might change clothing in the next season...

Will wait and see.

• He always wears the same clothes when he's 'at work', but in the comics he wears a brown trench coat a lot of the time too...

That being said he did wear a green suit in the first Volume of Fables, but after that it was TWAU clothes pretty much all the time. Even outside of work in the comics, Bigby still typically wears a suit and a long coat of some kind...

• Thats how he looks like in the current Fables series: Everafter.

• It's Like Wolverine and Deadpool they wore the same stuff occasionally, and yet they Regenerated, I know these guys aren't based on the TellTale Series. But when you say Immortal it's just like the 2 from Marvel.

MrJava posted: »

Dude, he transformed a wolf when he wear his outfit. Then, he did wear them like nothing happened. His outfit is immortal and we wont be able to take it away.

• I think the real question is will Bigby get a season 2?

• lol exactly

I think the real question is will Bigby get a season 2?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.