Favorite Telltale Game ending?

Comments

• Walking Dead s2 where Clem, Kenny, and AJ leave Wellington behind together.

• edited June 2017

Mine would be Telltale's Thrones where the Whitehills sieged Ironrath. Powerful and sad ending at the same time.

Also, this is a bit off topic but I wanna share it.

Tbh, I don't really think Rodrik/Asher would survive, because they got stabbed everywhere, got shot full of arrows, and then had an entire greatsword shoved inside their gut.

Jon Snow easily died by small knives, but Rodrik/Asher went on almost as if they were immortal, which was a bit of a realism breaker. Because you can see in the game how easy it is to kill Whitehill soldiers instantly while Rodrik goes on like nothing happened.

Like, bam, one stab and they fall down. It's probably just like a lazy way for Telltale to get rid of enemy NPCs which is understandable considering they're not main characters of the game.

Walking Dead s2 where Clem, Kenny, and AJ leave Wellington behind together.

• Easily moved me more than Clementine shooting Lee.

enter image description here

• Easy. This one is the shit.
    enter image description here

• but then he dies in a horribly written five minute flashback

AronDracula posted: »

Easy. This one is the shit.

• That's why I consider ANF non-canon. It's fucking garbage.

but then he dies in a horribly written five minute flashback

• edited June 2017

¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Of course, TWD Season One and Season Two (Kenny) were the best, but that's pretty predictable, so I think I'll go with TWAU. I just love how everything is tied up so nicely, you get to talk to everyone one last time, then you meet Nerrissa and then this bombshell hits. You've solved the mystery in the game, but then, it leaves you with another mystery to solve on your own. I thought it was super well done, and tied up the game very nicely.

• The Walking Dead Season 1's ending will always be my favorite Telltale game ending.

I don't think I need to explain why.

• Tales from the Borderlands ending for me, hands down.

• The Kenny ending still gets an extra flashback over Wellington with the campfire scene

• Alone Ending in TWD: Season Two. Best thing about the entire season imo.

• It felt like a letdown for them to just vanish into the vault without their friends.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Tales from the Borderlands ending for me, hands down.

• Alone Ending in TWD: Season 2 when my Clem let Kenny kill Jane and then my Clem killed Kenny. Best thing it happened in season 2 was getting rid of there 2 annoying characters I feel good after that and then we see little Clem and baby AJ go god knows where after the fight between Kenny and Jane.

• This.

The Kenny ending still gets an extra flashback over Wellington with the campfire scene

• Wolf Among Us for me, closely followed by Walking Dead S1

• Tales is my favorite one, but wolf,twd1,twd2 were great too.

• Tales from the Borderlands. I know some people have issues with it but it's perfectly in line with the western vibe Tales was going for and works as the Borderlands equivalent to riding off into the sunset for more adventure like a lot of classic western endings.

• ANF.

Okay, now that I got your attention, my favorite Telltale ending is actually when Clementine shoots Lee. The ANF ending sucks balls and can go fuck itself.

• Wellington ending in TWD S2, because Kenny gives you his hat and he says "I'm real glad to have met you Clementine." Even sadder than Lee's death imo.

The ending where you leave with Kenny was also great though S3 ruined it.

• edited June 2017

(Double Post please ignore)

• I also like the ending to Game of Thrones.

BigGazMan posted: »

Alone Ending in TWD: Season 2 when my Clem let Kenny kill Jane and then my Clem killed Kenny. Best thing it happened in season 2 was getting

• I loved those last words

BC_Guy posted: »

Wellington ending in TWD S2, because Kenny gives you his hat and he says "I'm real glad to have met you Clementine." Even sadder than Lee's death imo. The ending where you leave with Kenny was also great though S3 ruined it.

• Leaving with Kenny at the end of season 2.

• This guy gets it.

Alone Ending in TWD: Season Two. Best thing about the entire season imo.

• I think that it's either Walking Dead S1 (because it ends on such a sad note, but at least everything is resolved up to this point. No cliffhangers there, if you don't count the after-credits scene), or TFTB (because the main goal has finally been achieved, and the way they made the dialogue come full circle was really nice, plus it's mostly an ambiguous ending rather than cliffhanger-y.)

• Or were vaporized. Can't prove/deny that.

It felt like a letdown for them to just vanish into the vault without their friends.

• I love the Wolf Among Us' ending as well, especially when Bigby goes after Nerissa. It just feels like the proper "ending" the story deserved.

Wolf Among Us for me, closely followed by Walking Dead S1

• Yeah, I've always preferred staying at Wellington rather than going of into the sunset with Kenny, because to me at least, especially in the context of Season 3, that it gives proper closure to Kenny's story and his character, despite screwing up along the way, at the end putting others' lives above his own. It also is so bittersweet.

BC_Guy posted: »

Wellington ending in TWD S2, because Kenny gives you his hat and he says "I'm real glad to have met you Clementine." Even sadder than Lee's death imo. The ending where you leave with Kenny was also great though S3 ruined it.

• Great, thanks for the new head canon lol

Or were vaporized. Can't prove/deny that.

• It's a tie between No Time Left or the finale to Tales from the Borderlands.

• I recently replayed season 2 and went for this ending and yeah it really is the best one

Yeah, I've always preferred staying at Wellington rather than going of into the sunset with Kenny, because to me at least, especially in the

• I think TWD Season 1 had the most impact on me.
    Shit messed me up good.

• ANF, that feeling.... seeing Clem wa-

-Knowing I won't have to touch it anymore.

• But on a serious note, probably TWD S1. Death of a certain character and a hard choice to place upon a child.

Megumin posted: »

ANF, that feeling.... seeing Clem wa- -Knowing I won't have to touch it anymore.

• edited June 2017

The Walking Dead Game Season One's ending, it was such a tearjerker and is one of the few video game endings that have ever made me cry, I remember tearing up every time I watched one of my favorite Youtubers play the final episode too.

The Wolf Among Us ending, it literally gave me chills and it sparked allot of discussion in the community (until the identity of a certain character was revealed in the comics :x), plus I loved how it truly felt like all of my previous decisions had an effect on the fables of the town.

The Walking Dead Game Season Two - Jane's Ending, overall my most preferred and favorite ending from the second season, I loved seeing Jane develop with a more open mind state and it felt like it could bring a new start for the trio, meeting the family was also interesting, sad to see the lack of impact this seemed to have :\

Tales from the Borderland's ending was also pretty nice, apart from that, all the other game endings were kinda 'meh' for me.

• 1- TWD S1
    2- TWD S2 Both Kenny endings, although I preferred the Wellington one
    3- TWAU
    4- ANF where Gabe dies

• Ending? Wd1 tftb and the best was wd3

• I wasn't a big sucker for TWAU's ending personally because I hate cliffhangers...like I want an answer, lol.

Batteries posted: »

Of course, TWD Season One and Season Two (Kenny) were the best, but that's pretty predictable, so I think I'll go with TWAU. I just love how

Sign in to comment in this discussion.