Season Pass Disc

Is there a problem with the season pass disc (PS4) ? I saw that the episode was available individually on the PS store, but my season pass disc still says coming soon.

Comments

• I'm in the same spot. Earlier today only digital season pass holders could play episode 2. Support has since updated saying disc season pass could now access it, but still says coming soon :(

• edited June 2017

I knew I should have just bought episode to episode instead of the season pass. Never buying a season pass from TellTale again. They're too unreliable to trust to deliver on time. At least with buying single episodes I can just pick it up whenever it drops.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

If you are having issues with the season pass disc i would recommend contacting support.

Normally i would have to close this and move it to the old support forum but for now i will leave it open so people can post any fixes if they find any or if the issue gets fixed.

• That's the thing. I did email support and they told me to check the availability on the game's support page and/or wait for the device's store to update. The support page here on the forums say that the episode is already available for the season pass disc when it's not, and the PS4 store has already updated for the day since the episode is available as a standalone episode in the store.

OzzyUK posted: »

If you are having issues with the season pass disc i would recommend contacting support. * Submit a Request at the Telltale Games Suppo

• Now it's even worse. I can't even get past the main menu screen. I'll press X and it enters a forever black loading screen.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.