I would like to know the requirements for Minecraft Story Mode Season Two

Hello, I would like to know the requirements of Minecraft Story Mode - Season Two for Android, and also if you could make the game for Xbox 360

Thank You

Comments

• Arent all their games available on the xbox 360? I am pretty sure it will continue to be unless they completely change their engine.

Also, compared to games like Assassin's Creed and GTA V, the graphics from telltale's games are squat. There is no reason why their games wint run on a 360.

• I'm pretty sure ANF was only for next-gen consoles.

Arent all their games available on the xbox 360? I am pretty sure it will continue to be unless they completely change their engine. Also

• Money will be one of them :p

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Telltale stopped releasing their games on Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 after Batman, at this time story mode season 2 has only been announced for Xbox One, Playstation 4, PC, Mac, iOS, and Android so i don't expect it to release on last gen consoles.

Arent all their games available on the xbox 360? I am pretty sure it will continue to be unless they completely change their engine. Also

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

In the official announcement Telltale said the release platforms would be "Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Mac, iOS, and Android devices" so a Xbox 360 release is extremely unlikely. No system requirements for Android have been announced yet but you can probably check this page closer to release for a list of supported devices.

• I dont think it'll have hardcore requirements like Batman and WD3

• But why? Telltale's games definitely do not look next gen.

OzzyUK posted: »

Telltale stopped releasing their games on Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 after Batman, at this time story mode season 2 has only been announced for Xbox One, Playstation 4, PC, Mac, iOS, and Android so i don't expect it to release on last gen consoles.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Telltale updated their engine before Batman released, they did release Batman on the old gen consoles but it ran extremely poorly and some elements had to be removed to get it to run.

But why? Telltale's games definitely do not look next gen.

• edited June 2017

What I'm saying is that their games barely look next gen. Also, other than the lower resolution, all of Telltale's newer games ran very well on my iPhone.

So the iPhone is more powerful than the 360? Is that what telltale is saying?

Telltale updated their engine before Batman released, they did release Batman on the old gen consoles but it ran extremely poorly and some elements had to be removed to get it to run.

• Is not compatible on my android
    ;-;

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I think it's to do with the optimisation of their updated engine not working too well with older consoles, i also think older iOS devices where affected but they where not as noticeable as the consoles.

You also need to consider that at some point Telltale would have needed to abandon development on the older consoles anyway as things will need to move on and not be held back by older technology which would use up extra resources in development.

What I'm saying is that their games barely look next gen. Also, other than the lower resolution, all of Telltale's newer games ran very well on my iPhone. So the iPhone is more powerful than the 360? Is that what telltale is saying?

• I understand, but their games barely even look last gen, let alone this gen. Sure, there were improvements, but even a PS2 games almost looks as good.

I think it's to do with the optimisation of their updated engine not working too well with older consoles, i also think older iOS devices wh

• I would not be so sure as it launched for 360. I want to see your face now!

• I would not be so sure as it launched for 360. I want to see your face now!

In the official announcement Telltale said the release platforms would be "Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Mac, iOS, and Android devices" so a

Sign in to comment in this discussion.