Is It just Me...?

So, with Season 2 coming tomorrow (SO EXCITED!!!!!), I noticed in the poster/image that there's a Villager involved in the story.

Am I the only one who's kinda excited to have a Villager included in the story? Like, I dunno why, but I've always wanted to see how a Villager character would be handled, what their voice would be like, etc.

Is anyone else looking forward to it, or am I just weird AF?

Comments

• It's not out tomorrow, that's next month. We do get information for Minecraft Story mode season 2 at E3, though.

• You are talking about news tomorrow right? The actual game is not till next month.

• Well, shit....

Creeper1846 posted: »

You are talking about news tomorrow right? The actual game is not till next month.

• Dammit

XyzLewis posted: »

It's not out tomorrow, that's next month. We do get information for Minecraft Story mode season 2 at E3, though.

• I'm interested to see what they do with the new villager character aswell! :)

• ^(030)^

I'm interested to see what they do with the new villager character aswell!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I wonder if they will speak english or villager.

I'm interested to see what they do with the new villager character aswell!

• edited June 2017

Hope they speak villager HAHAA

OzzyUK posted: »

• edited June 2017

Hmph... Hmmm...

MegaXD posted: »

Hope they speak villager HAHAA

• edited June 2017

I've been waiting for this villager for so long! It's the one thing I wanted out of the first season. So yeah, I'm excited for him.

• I lost interest in minecraft, I got older, so I'm not very interested, but I know I loved villagers, so maybe I would, just saw this below twd if your wondering why I'm here.

• Dang it... there's children here ya'know.

Dammit

• Hehehe... hehe... he

OzzyUK posted: »

• Lmao

TheDerpGod posted: »

Dang it... there's children here ya'know.

• Dont use those words in this section of forums

Well, shit....

• I can't tell what that is...

^(030)^

• YEAAAAA!!! ^(030)^

Acheive250 posted: »

I've been waiting for this villager for so long! It's the one thing I wanted out of the first season. So yeah, I'm excited for him.

• How old even are you? •_•

I lost interest in minecraft, I got older, so I'm not very interested, but I know I loved villagers, so maybe I would, just saw this below twd if your wondering why I'm here.

• Does nobody use emoticons anymore???

It's like when someone raises their hands in the air and are like "W00T!!"

I can't tell what that is...

• Wot? Why not?

AdamRoberts posted: »

Dont use those words in this section of forums

• Doesn't make a lick of difference to other people.

People cuss like sailors in other places on the internet where children can be present. And there's cursing in Minecraft: Story Mode, anyhow.

Dang it... there's children here ya'know.

• Okay, I just couldn't see that.... I mean, I thought it kinda looked like that, but I wasn't sure.

Does nobody use emoticons anymore??? It's like when someone raises their hands in the air and are like "W00T!!"

• LOL

It's moments like these where I feel like some old-school person cuz I use emoticons rather than emojis...

Okay, I just couldn't see that.... I mean, I thought it kinda looked like that, but I wasn't sure.

• They have stopped cursing since season 1 with the exception of Soren's damned in episode 4.. Also the new season is confirmed to be swear free...

Doesn't make a lick of difference to other people. People cuss like sailors in other places on the internet where children can be present. And there's cursing in Minecraft: Story Mode, anyhow.

• Lol because this is MINECRAFT! There are kids and parents here

sarcasm

Wot? Why not?

• edited June 2017

Still, my point still stands. Kids hear cursing no matter where they are.
    And there was cursing in Episode 1 as well. I think there might have been in episode 2, I'm not sure.

And if cursing was really an issue, then the mods would come and ask me to take care of it.

And don't mistaken me for someone who doesn't care about language; I actually do, but not too to much no the internet. I don't cuss like a sailor, but I'm also not curse-free. An occasional s*it or d***it will come out, but not much more. and I try to hold my tongue when I KNOW there are younger people around.

Tekano posted: »

They have stopped cursing since season 1 with the exception of Soren's damned in episode 4.. Also the new season is confirmed to be swear free...

• There was cursing in ep 1 but ever since then, there was only crap and Soren's one damned... And there's no cursing in episode 2... Still, you have to be careful what u say around here.. Younger people could come around at any time...

Still, my point still stands. Kids hear cursing no matter where they are. And there was cursing in Episode 1 as well. I think there might h

• 9999999 years

How old even are you? •_•

• I'm aware, but unless those children come about and I know they're actually children, I don't need to make too much of an effort to control my language (even though I rarely curse in the first place).

Tekano posted: »

There was cursing in ep 1 but ever since then, there was only crap and Soren's one damned... And there's no cursing in episode 2... Still, you have to be careful what u say around here.. Younger people could come around at any time...

• Ah.

Lol because this is MINECRAFT! There are kids and parents here sarcasm

• Mrmph

Acheive250 posted: »

Hmph... Hmmm...

• [removed]

Lol because this is MINECRAFT! There are kids and parents here sarcasm

• Lol. Mind re-reading this post? I didnt create this thread bro. KraZGamerNinja thought its coming tomorrow

Sign in to comment in this discussion.