I doubt there will be a romance option

Ppl are hoping that u get to choose to romance Petra or Lukas yet I doubt there will be one. There is a very small chance they will even listen as many other game developers haven't listened to people's statements to add romance. There is no real proof of them loving each other, and there is no real reason to add romance.... I'm just telling you guys there is a very low chance of them adding romance.

Comments

• edited June 2017

If you mean by the ppl who hoping for lukas and petra be along me than you are wrong I hope petra get with jesse.
    Aaaaaaand there is no proof that petra and jesse loving each other too.
    More than that I tottaly doubt that there is gonna be any romance in the all minecraft story mode series.

• Just chill man
    This whole romance thing it's supposed to be fun and people like to ship the characters doesn't matter the game
    Yeah maybe there will be no romance but I'm still #JETRAALLTHEWAY
    Hope it happens

• I'm not throwing hate at u guys, I'm just stating there is a very slim chance of adding it. I won't stop you guys from shipping and stuff, but i'm just saying there's a low chance they'll listen.

MegaXD posted: »

Just chill man This whole romance thing it's supposed to be fun and people like to ship the characters doesn't matter the game Yeah maybe there will be no romance but I'm still #JETRAALLTHEWAY Hope it happens

• Lol obviously

• That's better.
    Who'd like the romance? It's just a stuiped thing.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.