Are all Save Files (on all Games) Cross-Platform?

So this is actually for all games any of the games that were all on mobile but I didn't really know where to make this thread so I put here in most relevance one to me. - Anyways..!
So, I played Minecraft Story Mode on my iPad 2 because my current PC at the time didn't meet the specs' requirements closely at all. But anyways I finished the game on my iPad 2 and all my saves are backed up to the cloud. - My question is is that does the saves work cross-platform wise? I'm got a really good PC for gaming and thinking to pre-order for Season 2 on Steam but don't know if the save file/s are made to transfer over and work on other platforms where you may own the game. This is the only thing holding me back.

Thanks,

Bj007pro

Comments

• This information is on the Minecraft: Story Mode support page.

How to use Cloud Saving in Minecraft: Story Mode

So you can transfer your save of Minecraft: Story Mode to another device if you have Minecraft: Stroy Mode also on that device. However, I do not know if the cloud save could be directly passed on to Season 2. Can anyone comment on this, with experience of TWD's save system?

• Well when I got telltale third season of TWD I saved into my telltale account on season 2 of Twd (you should make sure you are signed into your telltale account on season 1 of story mode) make sure cloud saving is on and when you start season 2 sign into your telltale account and if it’s anything like the walking dead once you hit “play” it might ask you if you have a cloud save. Just make sure you did not delete your season 1 save.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.