The Legend of Korra... Sucks??

Was 5 years of my life a lie was this my biggest critical thinking failure I have ever done?
enter image description here
Goodbye world

Tagged:

Comments

• I've heard pretty good things about it. People typically tell me that it's not as good as The Last Airbender but still really good. I haven't actually watched it yet.

• I love it, but it's not as good as the original series.

• Not a fan of it from what I've seen.

• Season 1 was good but then it deteriorated on the other seasons.

• I'm a huge fan of the original, ATLA, and in all honesty, I enjoyed LoK just as much. In my opinion, it's on par with the first series and sure it has it's flaws but I think it's a great feat of a show considering the restraints the creators had. I can never understand the hatred towards it.

• ...Is this some kind of joke?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

It's not as good as ATLA, but it's still really good, despite all the behind the scenes shenanigans Nickelodeon pulled against it.

• Yet Bryan and Mike don't hold that against Nickelodeon...
    I thought for sure they'd mention something in the art books... They're too nice! :P

dojo32161 posted: »

It's not as good as ATLA, but it's still really good, despite all the behind the scenes shenanigans Nickelodeon pulled against it.

• I love it, but the original series is miles better. Korra is a great show, but Avatar is one of the best animated shows I've ever seen. In Korra's defense, it's hard to compete with that.

• Imagine if Nick was as supportive towards Bryke as they are towards SpongeBob, the show would have been even better. With all the constraints Nick put on them, along with budget cuts, of course it was going to suffer.

dojo32161 posted: »

• edited June 2017

Eh I loved the avitar the last Airbender. But I watched about 3 season's of Korra and I just couldn't watch anymore. The first season was very good but for me I don't know why but after season 1 and sorta season 2 the other seasons feel like filler season's doing stuff that's just random and not really having a goal.

• I didn't finish the entirety of The Legend of Korra, but honestly, I love it more than Avatar: The Last Airbender.

• But I watched about 4 season's of Korra

So.....the whole thing?

Connora711 posted: »

Eh I loved the avitar the last Airbender. But I watched about 3 season's of Korra and I just couldn't watch anymore. The first season was ve

• Season 3 was really good the rest is meh

• Yeah I found this guy's videos yesterday. Personally I don't agree with him as every opinion I've seen from him kinda seems to be either grasping for straws or personal gripes, but he is a pretty funny guy and writes his scripts well, not to mention some of his points are pretty solid. I personally thought Korra was alright but I do understand the flaws in it.

• whoa you alright man? that was pretty edgy

• L I K E
    Z O I N K S
    M Y
    S O N

• Isn't there like 6? I remember not watching the last one.

ralo229 posted: »

But I watched about 4 season's of Korra So.....the whole thing?

• There's four seasons.

Book 1: Air
    Book 2: Spirits
    Book 3: Change
    Book 4: Balance

If you watched all but one season, then you watched the first three.

Connora711 posted: »

Isn't there like 6? I remember not watching the last one.

• Oh... Well than I watched 3 season's. I never watched the last one.

ralo229 posted: »

There's four seasons. Book 1: Air Book 2: Spirits Book 3: Change Book 4: Balance If you watched all but one season, then you watched the first three.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.