WHERE THE F IS SEASON TWO TELLTALE?!

WARNING: This post contains salt.

Season Two confirmation

This is not the fucking Wolf Among Us. There's no bullshit line where they can always say "These lips are sealed".

The first season isn't even a complete game. it's half a story and that was their fucking sales pitch for this series.

When we initially announced the series in 2013, we let everyone know this would be a multi-title, multiyear partnership with HBO. After this week's finale, I'm pleased to officially confirm that there will be a second season of Telltale's Game of Thrones series and that it's currently in development.

The questions left on the table at the conclusion of season one — who survived and who didn't — as well as all the other choices you made play a huge role in the second season. We've been planning the second season all along, but I really shouldn't be revealing more than that.

Just like the show, we knew we had to leave some questions unanswered, while firmly resolving others. We love that different players will end up with different Forresters depending on how they play, and that those decisions will affect how the unanswered questions get resolved. I won't spoil the details of those for anyone, but I'll say this: "The North Grove must never be lost."

the comparison is incredibly ridiculous. HBO leaves questions unanswered but they get fucking answered next year not 5 years later. Hell I doubt half the staff who were "planning the second season all along" are even still there as employees. They're probably at Ubisoft now.

These are all Kevin Bruner quotes from NOVEMBER 2015 (the day after season finale released). We're now in 2017 and there hasn't been a fucking peep out of them about this game.

Beyond this season, we know that the choices made will have long-lasting effects on later episodes ... but we're still not quite ready to go into detail.

WHEN are you going to be prepared to go into detail? it's almost been two years. The thing that makes me the most angry is that you guys released Minecraft AFTER Game of Thrones ended and it was EIGHT EPISODES. Now you're releasing a second season of Minecraft BEFORE a second season of game of thrones? COME THE FUCK ON.

The "telltale" sign that they don't give a single fuck about this series is the spot on the forums. This franchise would not be pushed to the bottom if it actually mattered to TTG. (wolf and tales are different because there isn't a second season in development so theres no reason for them to be a priority)

Obviously I'm fucking salty that a second season of Minecraft is being made before an already announced sequel to game of thrones season 0.5. To me, Telltale have taken the "easy way out" where they make the game that will sell the best and simultaneously is the easiest to develop. Makes me angry to the point where im not going to buy another ep of any game until a second season is re-introduced.

Comments

• Soon there will be more contenders to the Salt Throne.

You are not the only one who feels frustrated that Minecraft Season 2 will come out before GoT.

• I agree with all of this. Their silence is insulting to fans who have been patiently waiting for so long. After announcing Minecraft: Season 2 they could have at least gave us an update, or just some reassurance that they're actually still working on this game.

• A screenshot or even a promo poster from Telltale would be nice.

• Guys dont worry season 2 will release the same day as Winds of Winter. ;)

• I agree. Even if they use the dreaded "well talk about it SOON"

A screenshot or even a promo poster from Telltale would be nice.

• To Be Honest Season 2 is probably going to Suck Sadly. Because Asher, Rodrik, Mira, and all of the determinant characters will Die in the first Five minutes they appear in EP1. Think of they're deaths like Kenny and Jane in TWD ANF. Plus The story will probably Suck too i mean what can they do with the story within 5/6 Episodes

• You mean A Dream of Spring right? :D

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Guys dont worry season 2 will release the same day as Winds of Winter.

• It's just tiring to see your comments full of negative thinking.Please do us all a favor and poste this shit on the Minecraft forum and make them happy I beg you ;)

I like to think about this game as a Kingdom hearts or Final fantasy XV,they will release it in time to haave the highter rank of sucess as possible.

A1pha150 posted: »

To Be Honest Season 2 is probably going to Suck Sadly. Because Asher, Rodrik, Mira, and all of the determinant characters will Die in the fi

• WoW is on its way...triying to scape George's hat ;)

Wigams posted: »

You mean A Dream of Spring right?

• Lol i wonder what all the characters will look like in the new engine

Tunak23 posted: »

It's just tiring to see your comments full of negative thinking.Please do us all a favor and poste this shit on the Minecraft forum and make

• Agree 100%, we need just a sound byte. They sold us a half finished game, and seem to have no intention to finish it.. Really SUX.

• Imagine Rodrik/Asher models using unreal engine 4...THAT is worth the waiting

A1pha150 posted: »

Lol i wonder what all the characters will look like in the new engine

• They sold us an announcement of the season 2 of the game,I repeat only an announcement.Lots of companies do that to have their fans engaged.The problem here is Telltale's releasing of news and use of the media...NO NEWS:ANGRY FANS,because they confuse us and we can't really know what's going on behind their study doors ;)

Agree 100%, we need just a sound byte. They sold us a half finished game, and seem to have no intention to finish it.. Really SUX.

• They said at E3 they were announcing something fans of mature rated Telltale games have been long waiting. This can mean one of two things. The Wolf Among Us - Season Two or Game of Thrones Season 2.

I too would very much like to have a new season of Wolf. Trust me, I do. But Wolf had a proper conclusion to its plot. It had an ending. GoT deserves that too.

Brad Kane - a former Telltale writer - had Game of Thrones Season 2 as a work in progress on his linkedin profile this January. He left the company though.

It's also worth taking in consideration that, going by steam sales, Wolf sold two times more than GoT.

It's so wonderful that what Telltale said at E3 managed to give me both hope and uncertainty at the same time.

• I take everything he says with a grain of salt. Unless he comes out and literally confirms Game of Thrones is that game then fine. But until he stops communicating in ridiculous innuendos, I can't be happy with what he says. Job "Innuendo" Stauffer. Like whenever he says "these lips are sealed" all i want to do is staple his fucking mouth shut so they actually are.

They said at E3 they were announcing something fans of mature rated Telltale games have been long waiting. This can mean one of two things.

• edited June 2017

I think it is GoT. TWAU already had a "closed" ending (yes, it had kind of a cliffhanger but the story of the game and Bigby were closed), while GoT literally ended in the middle of a story. I'd say it's something like, we want TWAU 2, but we need GoT 2

They said at E3 they were announcing something fans of mature rated Telltale games have been long waiting. This can mean one of two things.

• It's not Cyberpunk 2077 or a Witcher game that needs 4-5 years.That bitch Bugysoft makes shitty heavy cliche games every fukin year

Tunak23 posted: »

It's just tiring to see your comments full of negative thinking.Please do us all a favor and poste this shit on the Minecraft forum and make

• Yeah this is fucking ridiculous. Just watch Telltale never make season 2 since they could make more on other games... they just leave seasons on cliffhangers "just in case".

• Lol. you mad bro?

• Just a tad. What gave it away?

Lol. you mad bro?

• Are there seriously folks out there that aren't ??

• yeah, I'm salty about this too. GoT is probably the game I've been most excited about :(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.