Your thoughts on the graphics of the game? *No Swearing*

This community discussion lets you talk how about the graphics to S2 of MCSM.

Comments

• In my personal opinion it is AMAZING. But you guys probably seen wayyy better graphics then S2 (Season 2)

• Hmm? What difference in the graphics do you see from season one besides some minor lighting improvements?

By the way, this is what amazing graphics look like:
    enter image description here

In my personal opinion it is AMAZING. But you guys probably seen wayyy better graphics then S2 (Season 2)

• It’s a step up from season 1 probably because of telltales new engine. Obviously it’s minecraft so the graphics will never be out of this world.

• edited June 2017

OH don't pull that AAA junk (especially when in discussion about a minecraft game. Come on now!) Naughty Dog does amazing stuff, but amazing can be interpreted in many ways. Stylistic the backgrounds are a huge improvement from season 1, and there isn't much to make minecraft any better than that.

Acheive250 posted: »

Hmm? What difference in the graphics do you see from season one besides some minor lighting improvements? By the way, this is what amazing graphics look like:

• well, it is a new engine, but i asked Eric Stirpe (lead writer of season 2) about the new engine but he said it's a minor update to the old engine.

• After reading the title, I was so tempted to drop an f-bomb, but I'd probably get banned.

• The F-bomb doesn't work. It just creates more problems.

TheDerpGod posted: »

After reading the title, I was so tempted to drop an f-bomb, but I'd probably get banned.

• It's kind of hilarious to think about but this question sort of reminds of IF someone is like "What do you think of South Park animation?" Like it's really not that impressive. Takes 6 days to produce these days. You know whats funny is that Trey Parker and Matt stone could make an entire episode of south park with cut out animation in the time it takes this studio to make a minecraft episode.

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator

A-maze-ing.

• Heheheh ^_^

The F-bomb doesn't work. It just creates more problems.

• It's Minecraft... You can't get much better than that...

...Well.......

• I remember using mods 5 years ago to do this. There wasn't 4k screens around that time though. I'm glad consoles will finally be able to experience a prettier minecraft.

It's Minecraft... You can't get much better than that... ...Well.......

• You PC gamers! Allways teasing us!

XyzLewis posted: »

I remember using mods 5 years ago to do this. There wasn't 4k screens around that time though. I'm glad consoles will finally be able to experience a prettier minecraft.

• edited June 2017

Horrible

• "its bad because its minecraft lol"

Please explain how the screenshots and videos we've seen are horrible? All the colors, backround buildings, detail, etc. How does it all look "horrible"?

xxplvb posted: »

Horrible

• I'm glad consoles will finally be able to experience a prettier minecraft.

Well, only one console so far...

XyzLewis posted: »

I remember using mods 5 years ago to do this. There wasn't 4k screens around that time though. I'm glad consoles will finally be able to experience a prettier minecraft.

• The one scene that demonstrated the power of the new engine was when the Prismarine Colossus broke into the Underwater Sea Temple. The way the light reflected on the water was heavenly and beautiful, gorgeous even, and the way the water moved looked 'orgasmic' unlike how the water rose in Episode 3. Definitely a more powerful and detailed engine.

• I appreciate you agreeing with me :)

The one scene that demonstrated the power of the new engine was when the Prismarine Colossus broke into the Underwater Sea Temple. The way t

• edited June 2017

Orgasmic? WTF. Kids could be reading this. Why dont you change it to something more kid friendly? xD

The one scene that demonstrated the power of the new engine was when the Prismarine Colossus broke into the Underwater Sea Temple. The way t

• ...I think a kid might've wrote it... Just a guess...

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Orgasmic? WTF. Kids could be reading this. Why dont you change it to something more kid friendly? xD

• Oh well...

...I think a kid might've wrote it... Just a guess...

• Good point.

I'm glad consoles will finally be able to experience a prettier minecraft. Well, only one console so far...

• no swearing

Poopy face

• The Shaders update has been confirmed for all platforms except Java and PS4

I'm glad consoles will finally be able to experience a prettier minecraft. Well, only one console so far...

• I think it's way better and I'm glad that even when someone talks it looks like they are actually talking

• [removed]

• no swearing

Use “clucking poop” instead XD

• [removed]

• Fun ukulele can kill, or for short, fuck.

• Dude... you might get banned for a week or something.

• [removed]

• edited July 2017

Wait wait wait wait are you saying it's Good? because at first I thought you were saying it's horrible but if you think it's horrible then im fine with that. :)

"its bad because its minecraft lol" Please explain how the screenshots and videos we've seen are horrible? All the colors, backround buildings, detail, etc. How does it all look "horrible"?

• It looks cool to me!

• My apologies, can you run through the steps of editing the comment and I'll gladly change it. Sorry again for any inconveniences.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Oh well...

• i think they did a good job

• It looks like Minecraft and Minecraft looks terrible. So... I guess it succeeds at recreating the graphics they were going for.

• I think the graphics don't look bad. But I don't look at it in a technical way, I look at it in an artistic way. The colors together look quite nice.

Wait wait wait wait are you saying it's Good? because at first I thought you were saying it's horrible but if you think it's horrible then im fine with that.

• Frankly, AC Syndicate is the most beautiful game of this gen. I have rose tinted glasses though and I really like Victorian London.

Hmm? What difference in the graphics do you see from season one besides some minor lighting improvements? By the way, this is what amazing graphics look like:

• Well, it's a Telltale game, and this is the best looking one as of yet. I don't see why people are complaining.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.