Season 7 trailer 2 #WinterIsHere

edited June 2017 in Game Of Thrones

What do you guys think?

Tagged:

Comments

• "When the winter wind blows,the lone wolf dies and the pack survives"

So this is the first time this morons remember the books...

It was a complete trailer showing all the stuff that gives the seven season.Don't like the main characters of next season neither Snow,Cersei or Daernerys...so fuck not my fav season to watch.

I hope that Littlefinger survives all the bad writing around him...

• All these flavors, and you chose the salt.

Tunak23 posted: »

"When the winter wind blows,the lone wolf dies and the pack survives" So this is the first time this morons remember the books... It w

• I haven't watched it yet. Is it good? Or does it spoil a lot?

• It is very good. It does have a few semi spoilery shots, but nothing that would ruin the fun, I'd say. If you're worried, just watch it once - it's so fast paced you'll get hyped but miss the minor spoilers hid in there :D

I haven't watched it yet. Is it good? Or does it spoil a lot?

• Alright I give it a watch. :D

I'm glad that you are still around in this forum.

It is very good. It does have a few semi spoilery shots, but nothing that would ruin the fun, I'd say. If you're worried, just watch it once - it's so fast paced you'll get hyped but miss the minor spoilers hid in there

• All these fingers and you chose the littlefinger.

"When the winter wind blows,the lone wolf dies and the pack survives" So this is the first time this morons remember the books... It w

• edited June 2017

#Winterishere

#TTGOT2StillIsnt

• He's got the right to criticize it, he ain't salty bru

All these flavors, and you chose the salt.

• Sure, and water isn't wet.

Euron posted: »

He's got the right to criticize it, he ain't salty bru

• TTGPleaseGiveUsADate

JakeSt123 posted: »

#Winterishere #TTGOT2StillIsnt

• Well, if not liking it means being salty.. K.

Sure, and water isn't wet.

• Oh you are right, it was such a fairly presented opinion without any hyperbole or saltiness.

Well, if not liking it means being salty.. K.

• He seems pretty salty as his main criticism seems to be that things don't happen the exact same way they do in the books.

He's got the right to criticize it, he ain't salty bru

• Actually Jon snow's story line in this season is a huge plot hole.In season 1/book 1 after Jon killed the white that attacked lord commander Mormont. The lord commander sent Allister throne to kings landing to show cersei and joffery the white hand. We didn't know what happened after it. Did they receive or not? (it was explained in the books but not the show).

• I knew they sent Yoren south to King's Landing, I didn't know about Alliser Thorne. Is that really true?

• It's not that it's ont the exact same way but that's utterly différent.

AgentZ46 posted: »

He seems pretty salty as his main criticism seems to be that things don't happen the exact same way they do in the books.

• It's not that it's ont the exact same way but that's utterly différent.

AgentZ46 posted: »

He seems pretty salty as his main criticism seems to be that things don't happen the exact same way they do in the books.

• edited June 2017

Yeah Ser Alliser was sent South to recruit new members for the watch,he even met Tyrion and Bronn,they ignore the poor Alliser.After that he was appointed master at arms in Eastwatch.Pretty sure they cut it on the show dude :(

I knew they sent Yoren south to King's Landing, I didn't know about Alliser Thorne. Is that really true?

• "I offer them pure cold water and they squint in suspicion and mutter to each other about how queer it tastes"

Oh you are right, it was such a fairly presented opinion without any hyperbole or saltiness.

• edited June 2017

"Stop doing dull posts and only complaining ones...you will depress the fandom."

"It's just tiring to see your comments full of negative thinking.Please do us all a favor and poste this shit on the Minecraft forum and make them happy I beg you"

-Tunak on other threads of this forum

"I offer them pure cold water and they squint in suspicion and mutter to each other about how queer it tastes"

• The show is a different point the water had been dried a long time ago...When they they killed my man Stannis...

"Stop doing dull posts and only complaining ones...you will depress the fandom." "It's just tiring to see your comments full of negative

• I'd call that hypocrisy.

The show is a different point the water had been dried a long time ago...When they they killed my man Stannis...

• I was writing a full comment showing all my points and stuff...When internet hit my computer.
    And then I remembered that "Internet arguments are worthless and time eaters"

But I'm glad you read my posts dude that's heartwarming :)

I'd call that hypocrisy.

• Would be a nice nod if they mention that Bran's wheelchair is made from "ironwood".

• It would be great indeed :)

Would be a nice nod if they mention that Bran's wheelchair is made from "ironwood".

• edited June 2017

Someone have to choose the smaller one mate ;)

WalkerHH93 posted: »

All these fingers and you chose the littlefinger.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.