Dishonored: Death of the Outsider.

So death of the Outsider was recently announced and I'm really excited for it! So from what I understand Billie Lurk is the protagonist. I liked her so I approve of this. Apparently there are a bunch of people unhappy about it crying "Fucking SJWs! because she's a black bisexual female. Very stupid thing to be upset about in my opinion but moving on!

It seems that Daud (Yay, Daud's back!) is finally fed up with the Outsiders shit and decided that enough is enough. "We're going to kill the Outsider." Well they're certainly optimistic. I've wanted the story to go in a direction with the Outsider as the antagonist for a while but I wasn't sure if it ever would so I'm very happy about this!

I know some people don't understand why Daud would do this and think the Outsider isn't a bad guy. But honestly I disagree. He certainly isn't evil and he does what he does because it entertains him but you can't deny that the things he's done have led to some bad people doing some very bad things. Granny Rags, Deliah, Paolo, even Daud! So I'm on team Daud here.

Anyway I'm very excited for this! Feel free to treat this as a general discussion for Death of the Outsider. Let's speculate and discuss! :)

Tagged:

Comments

• My body is ready, I can't wait. Good luck killing The Outsider, we're going to need it.

• I'm so intrigued by the idea of how they'd do a boss fight with the Outsider!

My body is ready, I can't wait. Good luck killing The Outsider, we're going to need it.

• psshh, so many people are so hyped over a cgi trailer.

a cgi trailer that waS THE COOLEST FUCKING THING IN HISTORY AND I LOVE IT

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Imagine if it was you and him in the void, and you have to blink across a chasm to get to him

...then he's like "nope" and just removes his mark from you while you're halfway across

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'm so intrigued by the idea of how they'd do a boss fight with the Outsider!

• What a dick move! XD Though I don't think Billie is actually marked.

Jokes aside I'm wondering if the Outsider can actually just take your mark away.

Deltino posted: »

Imagine if it was you and him in the void, and you have to blink across a chasm to get to him ...then he's like "nope" and just removes his mark from you while you're halfway across

• If Delilah could do it, I'm sure The Outsider can as well.

AgentZ46 posted: »

What a dick move! XD Though I don't think Billie is actually marked. Jokes aside I'm wondering if the Outsider can actually just take your mark away.

• Oh yeah that's a good point. Completely forgot about that.

If Delilah could do it, I'm sure The Outsider can as well.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.