What should Asher/Rodrik look like for Season 2?

Whatever month/year Game Of Thrones does have a second season, what should Asher/Rodrik look like? And how long/short would they last?

Comments

• Shaved face
    Hair samurai style and a katana
    Maybe they're tired of the meaninglessness of world
    And they now are monks :D

• edited June 2017

Don't make them clean-shaven, for starters. That seems to be an unspoken rule: Forrester men have beards, Whitehill men are clean-shaven. If anything, their beards should be even thicker than before. I'd be interested to see what Asher looks like with a full mane of hair.

Both men could also appear more lean or gaunt after several long months recuperating from their injuries, coupled with being on the run from the Boltons and Whitehills.

Secondly, I'd want them to survive the whole season. But if Telltale feels they absolutely HAVE to expire, it shouldn't be until the final episode. If Telltale really wants to make amends for the Kenny/Jane debacle, having Asher/Rodrik continue to play a vital role through most of S2 is the best way they could do it.

• edited June 2017

Hard to say how long they last. Depending on previous episodes choices may be

• Hey ser royland was clean shaven
    I dont see a beard on gared's face
    And that whitehill knight that you kill at the end of the game has a beard
    And gregor's bastard son. Doesn't have a beard too

Don't make them clean-shaven, for starters. That seems to be an unspoken rule: Forrester men have beards, Whitehill men are clean-shaven. If

• Gared had a little facial hair as the season progressed getting noticeably thicker as episodes went on. Josera had a massive amount of facial hair too.

Mr20320su posted: »

Hey ser royland was clean shaven I dont see a beard on gared's face And that whitehill knight that you kill at the end of the game has a beard And gregor's bastard son. Doesn't have a beard too

• And fish face lol

IR0NR4TH posted: »

Gared had a little facial hair as the season progressed getting noticeably thicker as episodes went on. Josera had a massive amount of facial hair too.

• You call it massive?
    This is massive.
    enter image description here

IR0NR4TH posted: »

Gared had a little facial hair as the season progressed getting noticeably thicker as episodes went on. Josera had a massive amount of facial hair too.

• I'd like Asher to have longer hair at least at the start. I just have this image of him being on the run for a while so his hair has grown.

• I am curious to see how they look with the updated engine, well, the entire game will look in fact.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.