Who wants to see popularmmos, Gamingwithjen and bigbst in season 2 (telltale staff please read)

I think that popularmmos and gamingwithjen and bigbst should be in season 2 because they are all very funny and make people laugh and i they would make a huge impact on season 2 and they would make jesses adventure more exciting and a lot more intertesing to play along with more popular youtubers that make people laugh and put a smile on their face in season 2

who thinks that they should be in season 2 if they should be sya why and if not say why

Comments

• ...hmmm, they'd probably consider it but it's a 1% chance of them being in it.

• Minecraft Awesome Parodys is better.

• I'm against any of these "youtubers" for good reasons. Full of clichés, bad acting, bad jokes, adding more nonsense to fake screenshots/news, did I mention bad acting? Out of all the characters in episode 6, only two people did decently in acting.

You want them? Fine. But hey, if they are bad, we can all blame that side that wanted them.

• Agreed the last thing we need is more youtubers.

Lazy_DC posted: »

I'm against any of these "youtubers" for good reasons. Full of clichés, bad acting, bad jokes, adding more nonsense to fake screenshots/news

• edited July 2017

Couldn't agree more

• Don't want to see any youtubers, period.

• And they would NOT make a big impact on the story. I personally like BigB but Pat and Jen? That's a BIG NO for me.

...hmmm, they'd probably consider it but it's a 1% chance of them being in it.

• I agree i would love to see bigb in it he would have been great for epiosde 6 as the murder but i still wanna aleast see cameos of them

And they would NOT make a big impact on the story. I personally like BigB but Pat and Jen? That's a BIG NO for me.

• Yes.

Don't want to see any youtubers, period.

• We already have enough youtubers in the game and I don't watch any of them so could we just not bring in lame characters and bring back the awesome ones cough Gabriel cough cough

• no bring back ivorCOUGH GOUGH the best character ever COUGH COUGH and harper

TarZ_ posted: »

We already have enough youtubers in the game and I don't watch any of them so could we just not bring in lame characters and bring back the awesome ones cough Gabriel cough cough

• Honestly any of the older characters are way cooler to see

vickytonner posted: »

no bring back ivorCOUGH GOUGH the best character ever COUGH COUGH and harper

• Well, we got Anthony.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.