Should telltale made tales from the Borderlands 2??

I played tales from the Borderlands again.. I was wondering that the story have vague ending. Does that means we can see new part or if no the why not.. I mean it is really awesome story and if there will be second part I won't think twice before talking it!!
Anyone other then me do you agree that there should be next part??

Comments

• Absolutely , Make a Season 2...Please.

As what Rhys would say....Pleeaaassee

• After Borderlands 3 yeah.

• Eh... ENHANCE season 2?? lol :D

• I STILL AM NOT ABLE TO LOGIN TO PLAY TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS.

If they do make a season 2... FIX THE LOGIN PROCESS!

• Yes! I hope so.

• after 2 years of silence? i don't think the will. but i'm really looking forward for the next season.

and also . WHY THE F... ENDING A SERIES WITH CliFFHANGER THAT YOU ARE NOT GONNA CONTINUE? FIRST THE WOLF AMONG US AND NOW THIS?

• When you want a season 2 but you dont trust Telltale anymore

enter image description here

• hello everyone.
    since I've beatten this game with some amounts of patience to complete some of the harder parts in one episode, I was wondering if telltale will make the sequel to the first season of the game.
    if telltale confirms it, that would be cool to play it.

• They should DEFINITELY make a season two, after leaving us with a cliffhanger in the last episode. Maybe one episode could be about their lives before, I mean we don't really know a lot about Rhys or Vaughn. We've heard about Handsome Jack from The Pre-Sequel which was just as good btw, and we know about Fiona and Sasha. I NEED to know why Rhys has tattoos. Then obviously the next episodes would be about what happened after Rhys and Fi enter the Vault. But hey, I'm aiming to work in the video game industry so maybe one day I'll make the second season. A girl can dream

• I'd be happy to make coffee for them :')

cloudynoir posted: »

They should DEFINITELY make a season two, after leaving us with a cliffhanger in the last episode. Maybe one episode could be about their li

• This is my favorite Telltale Game, but I'm sort of on the fence about this. I don't really want a Season 2 because Season 1 was so good and I'm worried that a second season wouldn't live up to the first...

• I'm sort of in the same boat.

Poogers555 posted: »

When you want a season 2 but you dont trust Telltale anymore

• I want the second season to be developed.
    since I've beatten the game, I want to know what will happen after rhys and fiona opens the vault.
    I also want to know more about what's happening to sasha, vaughn, and gortys after they open the chest and get all the loot items.

choircorgis posted: »

This is my favorite Telltale Game, but I'm sort of on the fence about this. I don't really want a Season 2 because Season 1 was so good and I'm worried that a second season wouldn't live up to the first...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.