Wouldn't it be great if Telltale...

Wouldn't it be great if Telltale did the right thing and went all out on s2, making Asher or Rodrik survive and not immediately die for convenience sake?

Comments

• Absolutely! I'm fine if it's a single path and handled similarly like Duncan/Royland with model swapping and choices/dialogue matching the personality. Having something completely unique for both brothers throughout Season 2 like in S1E6 may be too much to ask for.

• I dont think they will do that with Asher/Rodrik. They're just too important to the story to cut out. At the very least effort, they could have them be unconscious the first couple episodes and make Talia the POV. If Telltale has any sense left they won't kill them.

• Judging by how Telltale admitted to doing rewrites for Episodes 3-5 of Walking Dead: A New Frontier due to fan feedback from similar circumstances (without getting into spoilers here), I think it is safe to say that Telltale learned their lesson and they will hopefully not repeat a similar fate for Asher and Rodrik in Season 2 of Game of Thrones.

• I would honestly be shocked if Telltale doesn't find a way to cheap out of this. Either they'll die early on or something will happen (like being locked up) which will keep them out of a couple of episodes. It's kinda sad how this thread even exists, shows just how little faith Telltale fans have right now. I have zero faith they will do this right.

• I'm really worried about Mira.The only thing that keeps my hopes up is that she is the only character in King's Landing so it would be a waste of opportunity not to have a character there.

• Yeah, her situation is kind of worrying. Hopefully they take more cues from the Asher/Rodrik, Duncan/Royland examples of choice-based characters as opposed to their other series that didn't do it as well.

When Mira survives we know she's marrying Morgryn and he wants Ironrath, so it's possible she won't be a POV and will be brought back north to be an NPC. That's all I can see reasonably happening with her, unfortunately, but it's better than nothing.

I'm really worried about Mira.The only thing that keeps my hopes up is that she is the only character in King's Landing so it would be a waste of opportunity not to have a character there.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.