TV Show Guest Wishlist for S2

Whom from the show would you like to see in Season 2?

Here are mine and I'm excluding King's Landing characters since I don't know how they're going to pull that off if S2 takes place in Seasons 5 and possibly 6.

Jon
Ramsay
Bran
Hodor
Davos
Sansa
Daenerys
Tyrion
Ghost
Summer

Comments

• Well Jon will probably be back. Jon because I'm guessing Gared will have to go back through the wall to get south. Ramsay probably won't make an appearance, because his time with the Forresters is done. (Sucks because he was the best voice actor of all of them and the only TV character who did more than talk) If we get a Malcolm POV, we'll see Daenerys and maybe Tyrion. Maybe even Grey Worm Missandei and Barristan, but that's wishful thinking. Maybe if we end up playing Torrhen Whitehill and see the Bolton perspective we could see Roose and Ramsay and Reek. Otherwise, there aren't many that would logically make sense. I would really like to see Varys in the game, but that's not going to happen.

• Walder Frey, only because I think David Bradley is the bee's knees. Yes, I'm biased. :p

• Personally I'd prefer none of them. Their scenes felt kind of shoehorned in the original.

• Gared: Jon, maybe Tormund and Mance Rayder.

Asher/Rodrick: Daenerys and Tyrion when they get to the north, maybe the Greyjoys.

Mira: Margaery and Cersei, maybe Jaime.

If we play as Malcon: Daenerys and Tyrion, maybe Grey Worm, Missandei and Barristan.

If we play as Beska: Maybe Arya and Melisandre.

• I mean unless Beskha sails back across the narrow sea with Ryon. Arya is in Braavos by the time Season 2 will start.

Gared: Jon, maybe Tormund and Mance Rayder. Asher/Rodrick: Daenerys and Tyrion when they get to the north, maybe the Greyjoys. Mira: M

• Sansa or Arya

Sign in to comment in this discussion.