What movies did you wanted/walk out on in the cinema?

Sometimes when you are in a cinema you see a bad movie and you are like ''this is bad I want to walk away'' I saw this happen once when I went to the movie Absolutely Fabulous with my mother an older couple next to me saw the first 5 minutes and walked out XDDD!

In 2010 I went to with my dad to the movie The Last Airbender I was like 10 or something or 11. The very first second the movie started I already hated it I wanted to walk away from that place but didn't I hoped it would be better and thought my dad was going to be mad at me for walking away... He hated the movie to:)
So tell me your story...

Tagged:

Comments

• I have never walked out of a cinema before. But the one movie where I almost did was Batman vs Superman.

• I've never done so, I've enjoyed practically every movie I've watched in cinemas but that's just due to me having low expectations to begin with, the closest (still far from leaving) would've been during Suicide Squad, it was the first time my immersion for a movie was broken by me questioning the plot midway through.

• The closest I came to walking out of a theater was for Bateman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice. I had extremely low expectations going into this movie, and even with that, this movie still disappointed me. The only thing that kept me in my seat was the impending fight, which only lasted for about 7 minutes and had one of the dumbest resolutions that I've ever seen.

• Never walked out of one but the closest I got was when my dad and I went to see the new Transformers movie last month. Movie was so shit that I wanted it to be over so quickly.

• SAVE MARTHA!!

The closest I came to walking out of a theater was for Bateman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice. I had extremely low expectations going into thi

• When I was 7 years old I genuinely wanted to leave the theater for Spider-Man 3 and I thought it was terrible and the worst movie of all time. Looking back though, it's pretty good.

• edited July 2017

When I was younger in middle school, my history class was doing a topic about the Civil War so I was interested in anything related to it. So when the Conspirator came out, I made my Mom take me to see it and holy shit was it boring. I wanted to leave but my Mom forced me to stay because "she already paid for our tickets and not letting them go to waste".

Another one is, Well I didn't want to walk out, but I actually fell asleep during Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

• WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!

SAVE MARTHA!!

• Evan Almighty, walked out towards the end.
    Wanted to walk out of She's the Man and Racing Stripes.

• Why would you tell him to save this creepy bitch?

enter image description here

SAVE MARTHA!!

• Zoolander 2. Enough said.

• Oooooh you watched The Last Airbender?? I feel so sorry for you! :(

• Never, really. I never watch movies I don't want to.

• Transformers the last knight

• I almost walked out on Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy many years ago.

It was an absolute bore to watch from beginning to end, and there was absolutely nothing memorable about it.

• i think the last thing i said during the movie was during harry's death scene and i said "this is boring, can we go see transformers instead?"

honestly i hate everything about me before i turned 16. i mean don't get me wrong i still hate myself but at least i'm not worse than AIDs anymore

• I walked out of two.

Dr Dre and Ed Lovers: "who's the man?"

• And "Superstar."

After each, I demanded a full refund from the 99 cent movie theater.

I walked out of two. Dr Dre and Ed Lovers: "who's the man?"

• edited July 2017

I try to avoid watching shitty movies in theaters so I can't say I have ever wanted to walk out of a movie ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• I almost walked out during Star Trek and Pirates of the Caribbean.

• I wanted to leave during Waterworld.

• Most, probably are more familiar with it as a theme park ride.

It was the most expensive movie made at it's time. It was mediocre with long pauses of nothing. I probably would have left if Mortal Kombat wasn't the second half of the double feature. Glad I stayed.

Johro posted: »

I wanted to leave during Waterworld.

• I walked out on Superman returns, I actually fall asleep it was that boring.

• I recently had to get up three times to talk to the manager during the newest Pirates film since these middle schoolers decided they would talk, be on their phones, and play musical chairs the whole film...

If you think I'm kidding, I'm definitely not.

• edited July 2017

A couple of times, but never because the movie was bad.

I walked out of 47 Meters Down because I got called into work at the last minute.

I also walked out of The Lost City of Z because there were these two assholes in the theater that wouldn't shut the fuck up and management wasn't doing shit. I eventually decided, "Fuck it. I'll wait for it to come out on Blu-Ray" and left.

• There is this shit comedy movie, "Fistfight" I think. I went there with my parents and uncle and aunt. I couldn't stand that fucking garbage. It wasn't funny at all, more cringey I would say.

• My brother and I are big fans of the Alien franchise. Alien Covenant was such a shitty movie that we walked out from Cinema for the first time in our life. I'm still pretty pissed that we've paid so much money to see this crap...

• Same here.

I have never walked out of a cinema before. But the one movie where I almost did was Batman vs Superman.

• edited July 2017

I wish I could've walked out on X-Men The Last Stand

Also, Hollywood Homicide, I can't explain it, but I was falling asleep through some of the parts.

Others include (ugh) Spider-Man 3, Pirates of the Caribbean 3, AvP: Requiem (although if I had my mindset now back then the first AvP)
    and The Scorpion King.

But in my defense I was young and wasn't refined in my tastes.

• Suicide Squad.

It was so awful I wanted to tear my hair out. I was so hyped for it and then it turned out to be absolute garbage.

But now that I think of it, I should have walked out of there. The tickets that I used to watch the movie with were free anyways.

• I was unfortunately dragged to the new Ghostbusters by my ex. The movie was completely disrespectful to the franchise, and you put Thor, THOR in a desk job, and he's an imbecile. Walked straight out.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.