BIG glitch in "Long Road Ahead." Need help!

edited July 2017 in Game Support

"Hey, Kenny."

"What's up?"

"We got a problem."

"What kind of problem?"

"The cursor won't let me click the switch to the far right of the train console. Guess we're stuck here."

"Well, shit. You think Telltale's got a patch for that?"

"I hope so. Otherwise, Duck's gonna turn, and kill us all before we can even get the train moving."

"That ain't funny, asshole."

Seriously, I haven't come across this issue in any of my previous playthroughs on the PS4, but for some reason it's cropping up now. The cursor simply won't move any further to the right of the train console, which means I can't click the final switch ( as seen below), which means I can't progress. Has Telltale downloaded any kind of patch to fix this?

enter image description here

Comments

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.