Who's your favorite Guardian from the game?

Which Guardian is your favorite out of the Telltale universe?

I'd have to go with Drax. I think he has the funniest lines out of all the Guardians.

Comments

• I would say I like Gamora or Rocket the best, so far.

• I really like Gamora, Star-Lord and Rocket. I might start reading the comics too. I never tried them before.

• edited July 2017

Ehhh.... I love all of them, but if you have to make me choose... I'd say Drax. He is the only character so far who I'm really trying to be best buds with.

Actually, I think my list would go like this:

1. Drax
    2. Rocket (+Groot. their teamups are cool)
    3. Star-Lord
      (tied for 3. Groot)
    4. Gamora
  • If you haven't already, I also recommend checking out the movies!

I really like Gamora, Star-Lord and Rocket. I might start reading the comics too. I never tried them before.

• edited July 2017

Drax is one of the only characters that made me laugh this season so far. So for the game I go with him.

• Gamora and Rocket are my favorites. Which puts me in a difficult position when I'm forced to choose between them so often. :D

• I think my most favorite would definitely be Rocket after episode 2.

I also like Gamora, Groot and Stra-Lord... And Drax...

• Rocket. My choices have led me to being closest with him.

• Yeah, I also really liked the direction they went with Rocket in Episode 2. They really fleshed him out and make him to be more than just a wise cracking, sarcastic side character.

Acheive250 posted: »

I think my most favorite would definitely be Rocket after episode 2. I also like Gamora, Groot and Stra-Lord... And Drax...

• Drax and Gamora

• i am groooooot

• I like Drax. He's pretty silly but we got this bro thang going on.

• Yeah!! Jump on the Bro Train!!

I like Drax. He's pretty silly but we got this bro thang going on.

• It's Rocket. Always Rocket.

• This is a tough one... Either Drax or Groot. Groot's just chill. Poor Drax is so emotionally unstable that I feel bad for him DX

• Definitley Gamora and Rocket. Groot's adorable, but Drax really got on my nerves in Ep. 2. I honestly don't care for him at this point.

• Yondu and Drax

• I can't choose between Gamora and Drax. Regarding other characters who are not part of the Guardians, I'd say Nebula is one of my favourites.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.