LINK TO WATCH TRAILER FOR MCSM FANS OUT THERE ALSO THAT TELL YOUR REACTION

Here is the link [It is the trailer and some break downs and enjoy](

Comments

• edited July 2017

Or this ()

• Also another video ()

• I loved it!

The trailer made it feel very... Adventurous? Don't know if that's the correct word...
    "Okay, actually, it looks really cool!" The only part that actually made me laugh.

The part in a boat on the ocean looks really cool, as does diving into the water.
    I'm sad we didn't get to see much of the Llama, or even learn their name or who they are to the Order.

So yeah, pretty awesome trailer. Really hyped for the episode!

• edited July 2017

EDIT: Oops! I accidentally posted this on two separate threads!
    Now you may be wondering "How TF did you manage to do that?!", well let me explain:
    I originally wrote this post for this thread, then I decided I'd rather post it in the 'MCSM S2 Ep1 Waiting Thread' instead, so I copy + pasted it there. BUT I forgot to cancel my post here, instead I left it open in a tab.
    So, after working on something else then coming back to this tab, I thought that I hadn't posted this yet, so I went ahead and clicked 'Post Comment' without double checking what thread I was in.
    So sorry about that.

~~~

That fanboy guy at the beginning of the trailer really reminded me of Dick from The LEGO Batman Movie...
    When I first played Minecraft: Story Mode, it heavily reminded me of The LEGO Movie.

Talking about the exclusive sneak peak - did anyone else think that Petra's face looked a bit...odd?
    I loved how the door opened then closed automatically behind Petra and Jesse. It almost seemed like they really were playing Minecraft! XD
    I thought male Jesse's voice sounded deeper, to the point where it sounds a bit like Axel, especially when he says "I really wish I could, but I can't."
    I want to learn more about that llama! There's something going on with her and Stella because when Stella takes her away, Luna looks pretty worried.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.