GoT Fans....

You are not getting a season2....sorry.

Comments

• I know.... Screams internally

• If you come only to deliver bad mood to the fans,you can stay on whatever the community you come from.We don't need pessimistic actitudes around here.
    Above all now that there is a little ray of hope around the community;please go away :(

• Sorry...I want it as bad as anyone...but it is not going to happen. Nah we get MCSM S2.

Tunak23 posted: »

If you come only to deliver bad mood to the fans,you can stay on whatever the community you come from.We don't need pessimistic actitudes around here. Above all now that there is a little ray of hope around the community;please go away

• This thread will look hilarious after Comic Con.

• I hope you are right.

This thread will look hilarious after Comic Con.

• April Fool's was over 3 months ago...

• Season 2 is confirmed, I'm positive they're waiting the TV show ending so they can release Season 2.

• How does waiting till the end of the series help them? The time to release would have been this year with the buzz around the fact that Danny is finally attacking Westeros.

Season 2 is confirmed, I'm positive they're waiting the TV show ending so they can release Season 2.

• It would allow them to finish the story as the TV goes without spoiling anything. It's sort of how the Walking Dead game can't beyond the comics. If the show is done (or at least in its final season). Wait until the last season or the show done, then they can go to the end and give a proper conclusion. If they started releasing the season right now, they would only be able to go to the end of Season 7 time line wise, leaving ambiguity.

Of course I could be totally wrong. I am curious how much info Telltale gets from HBO about the show.

How does waiting till the end of the series help them? The time to release would have been this year with the buzz around the fact that Danny is finally attacking Westeros.

• Nice trolling.

• Yeah you are totally wrong...consider that chronologically there is still a long time between where season 1 ended...and where the Show is now.

It would allow them to finish the story as the TV goes without spoiling anything. It's sort of how the Walking Dead game can't beyond the c

• Perhaps.

But have you considered that the next season of the game may have a significant time skip and may last longer timeline wise than the first game? To be honest a timeskip probably would be necessary for it considering where some of the stories ended, but we'll see.

Of course it might not, and there might be a third season...

Yeah you are totally wrong...consider that chronologically there is still a long time between where season 1 ended...and where the Show is now.

• Hmmmm....you know..you do have a valid point...ok I am willing to agree that you may have something there.

Perhaps. But have you considered that the next season of the game may have a significant time skip and may last longer timeline wise than

• Its not canceled so...

Called it!

• Nope, you did not. It's been announced & the only way it's not happening is if they say it isn't.

Called it!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.