I can't connect my telltale account in minecraft

When i try to connect my telltale account in the game, the game says that the password is wrong
but it is not, how can i fix it?

Comments

• I am having the same problem on my samsung galaxy note s5 tablet

• I have this problem, too.
    I changed my Password to something really simple, but it clearly isn't working.

Desktop PC Win 10
    Game over Steam

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

When did you last change your password? I am not a staff member so i don't know about technical backend stuff but i have been told there was a update which should have fixed the issue if you try changing your password on the settings page.

Danaos27 posted: »

I have this problem, too. I changed my Password to something really simple, but it clearly isn't working. Desktop PC Win 10 Game over Steam

• I have the same issue. The support tells me that they implemented fixes and that I should try again with a new password that only contains a-z, A-Z and 0-9. However, it still does not work.

• I only changed it after it didn't work in the first place, and never before since the account is just from last year anyway.

OzzyUK posted: »

When did you last change your password? I am not a staff member so i don't know about technical backend stuff but i have been told there was a update which should have fixed the issue if you try changing your password on the settings page.

• with me too, i want upload my save and play twd s03 but without my save i will not play

I have the same issue. The support tells me that they implemented fixes and that I should try again with a new password that only contains a-z, A-Z and 0-9. However, it still does not work.

• This seems to be a larger issue. I can't connect my TTG Account with GotG on Xbox One and Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 on Windows 10.

• Same here. I'm not able to connect to my account either

• Am I the only one not having this problem?

• have you tried turning it off and on again

• Still doesn't work.
    Thanks for the last two comments keeping this up in the forums.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.