Why me?

So, i checked my system, and MCSM Season 2 was there right? "Free Trial", GUESS WHAT?! YOU NEED EA ACCESS TO PLAY A FREE TRIAL?! WHAT IS THE POINT OF PUTTING "FREE" THERE? THAT'S UNFAIR!

Lesson is: Xbox, fix your crap.

Comments

• I don't think you should need EA Access to play a free trial of a Telltale game. That sounds off. (I am just a volunteer community moderator and not a Telltale Staff member so don't take this as an official comment, but even so - yeah, that sounds weird).

• Precisely.^

I don't see why a Telltale game would require EA Access. Also, go ahead and watch a walkthrough of the Season 1 on YouTube to decide if you like it or not! :D

• edited July 2017

Ea access why how in the world is EA associated with telltale in anyway? Are you sure your looking at the right game?

• Yee I am looking at the right game!

Creeper1846 posted: »

Ea access why how in the world is EA associated with telltale in anyway? Are you sure your looking at the right game?

• True Blind. So true.

I don't think you should need EA Access to play a free trial of a Telltale game. That sounds off. (I am just a volunteer community moderator

• Hmmmm strange.

Yee I am looking at the right game!

• Meanwhile I'm waiting for it to come out on Xbox 360 ;-;

• And that's why I have a PS4!

enter image description here

• There is no "Free Trial" for S2 on Ps4....

And that's why I have a PS4!

• By "free" you mean having to buy a special pass from EA? Heh.

There is no "Free Trial" for S2 on Ps4....

• Try PS3. PS4 isn't worth 1600 dollars for a system with almost no graphics difference with the PS3 system just to play one game. One game. Also, Xbox sucks; even the pre-360 classics of the early 2000s were the best Xbox ever did, and they still are crap.

By "free" you mean having to buy a special pass from EA? Heh.

• $1600??? You've gotten your facts severely messed up, sir!

Two years ago I purchased a BRAND NEW Darth Vader special addition PS4 that only set me back $350.00, which is $50.00 less than an AVERAGE Xbox One.

And don't tell me you're one of those 'PC master race' nitwits? Ugh. Some people obviously don't get that you can use both PC and Consoles...

Try PS3. PS4 isn't worth 1600 dollars for a system with almost no graphics difference with the PS3 system just to play one game. One game. A

• PC Master Race? All I played games on 80% of the time in my life is consoles; nearly all the remaining 20% is on my phone. My PC games I have played were built for systems as old as Windows 3. It is a small collection of less than a dozen games that I haven't cracked a case open on in nearly five years. And in case you are wondering, I have seen that price of $1600 on the console at both GameStop and Wal-Mart in the nearest city from me.

$1600??? You've gotten your facts severely messed up, sir! Two years ago I purchased a BRAND NEW Darth Vader special addition PS4 that on

• The free Trial worked fine without EA access for me.

By "free" you mean having to buy a special pass from EA? Heh.

• edited October 2017

Is there a reason as to why the place you live in has such high prices for consoles? All the prices I've seen online average around $200-$500, depending on what brand you buy.

Also, is Season 2 even available on PS3?

• Maybe Season 2 has a secret Soccer Online mode.

You never know

• Lol.

Maybe Season 2 has a secret Soccer Online mode. You never know

Sign in to comment in this discussion.