Ripped off by telltale... again (seriously, it's happened to me before)

PLEASE READ Right, so I pre ordered season 2 like a month ago now and it said SEASON PASS for £20. Today the game came out so I've got to play through the entire episode 1 and it's awesome by the way. But it kept telling me to buy the season pass for the rest of the episodes so I look on the PS4 store and see that the season pass is now £25 and that I don't have it. It only says I've got episode 1 which is £5 so i payed £20 for episode 1 and the pre order dynamic theme which is also awesome but ARE YOU KIDDING ME. The only pre order you could get was the season pass but that's not what i got and I didn't get any money back considering Episode 1 IS only £5. Second time I've been ripped off by telltale. Once in Minecraft Story Mode Season 1 but I got a refund for that and now season 2. sigh Thanks for reading if you did. Tell me if this has happened to you. :)

Comments

• You don't have to buy it... It says that even if you have it. Wait till episode 2 comes out and it'll let you Download it. No problem

• edited July 2017

Well two options are to contact support about this or you can wait till episode 2 and see if you can get it for free when it’s out. Also on the title screen it says “season passes” click on that and it will say if you bought it or not because I’ve gotten the advertisement as well to purchase it even though I already did.

• Well it says purchase the season pass below the episode like episode 2

You don't have to buy it... It says that even if you have it. Wait till episode 2 comes out and it'll let you Download it. No problem

• Says that for me too. It wont make you pay again

Well it says purchase the season pass below the episode like episode 2

• I am not Telltale Staff - just a community volunteer moderator, but I am guessing the fact that the game is telling you to purchase other episodes anyways is just a glitch or a generic message that shows up anyways. It sounds like you already own the Season Pass. The future episodes of the series are currently not out, so if you want to contact Support or wait in the mean time to see how the game responds once Episode 2 is released, you can try that.

• Usually it says purchased coming soon next to an episode.

I am not Telltale Staff - just a community volunteer moderator, but I am guessing the fact that the game is telling you to purchase other ep

• I presses on season passes and it says I don't have it but when I press on it it says this content cannot be downloaded

Creeper1846 posted: »

Well two options are to contact support about this or you can wait till episode 2 and see if you can get it for free when it’s out. Also on

• Pressed

I presses on season passes and it says I don't have it but when I press on it it says this content cannot be downloaded

• Same thing happend to me i hope Telltale come out with some support or i just got scamed

• Me too man, I love the dynamic theme I got with it though :)

collboy600 posted: »

Same thing happend to me i hope Telltale come out with some support or i just got scamed

• Have you found a fix because it still says I don't own it and I don't know what to do if ep 2 comes out and I cant play it.

Me too man, I love the dynamic theme I got with it though

• Did you buy it on he master account then play the on the sub account? PlayStation works a certain way, so when you buy something on master it puts it on sub account too, but still says you have to pay for it.

I know it sounds weird, but it's happened to me several times in both MC:SM Adventure Pass, Season 2, and Destiny 2.

Says that for me too. It wont make you pay again

• But I don't have a sub account just a master account and it still says I have to buy it.

Did you buy it on he master account then play the on the sub account? PlayStation works a certain way, so when you buy something on master i

• As I've said several times, it's just a glitch. If you bought the season pass, you bought it. No matter what it says. I've had it everytime I bought a season pass or pre-ordering, and I still get the episodes. It's not a problem.

• This has happened to me before. Once the second episode came out it let me download it no problem and all the episodes after that were fine.

• Yeah I do have it I have episode 2 and 3 so far so I says I need to buy it but I do have it.

Did you buy it on he master account then play the on the sub account? PlayStation works a certain way, so when you buy something on master i

Sign in to comment in this discussion.