Choices in Game of Thrones for PS4 not appearing in my profile

Hello, I just recently finished Game of Thrones for PS4. I went to visit my account here trying to look for my special stats when I noticed something rather peculiar in my account; this peculiar thing being my choices aren't showing up in my profile here. I thought it was simply because my Telltale account wasn't logged in the game and true enough it wasn't (I didn't realize that I was playing without being logged in the entire time, thinking that I'll automatically be logged in when the game starts). So I logged in. I thought that would do the trick but when I checked again, surprise, surprise, my Episodes 1 and 2 choices haven't changed and my Episodes 3-6 choices are still locked. So I did the next best thing by going to settings and un-linking my PSN account to my Telltale account and re-linking it again. But you know what? STILL NO DICE. They're all still the same. Does anyone have any other solution here? Or am I gonna have to play through the entire game AFTER making sure I really am logged in this time? As much as possible, I'd like to avoid the latter because I rather like my choices for this playthrough and trying to remember them would be a hassle for me. Plus I hardly have any time to play too so there's that. I would greatly appreciate any help given.

Comments

• I'm guessing you got the game for free on ps plus like I did. I finished it on PS4 3 days ago and I was automatically logged in. Whenever I start a new telltale game like Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 today (It's amazing by the way) I was automatically logged in. Also the choices on your telltale account are rarely accurate. I was logged in the whole time and some of the choices are wrong like it will say I did a choice when I did the opposite. Also none of my Episode 6 choices have showed up so I wouldn't worry man, the choices are never accurate on your telltale account. Minecraft Storg mode, the walking dead, tales from the borderlands and Batman all have wrong stats for me too so I don't worry about what my account says. :)

• u saw that trophy named "winter is coming" right?

I'm guessing you got the game for free on ps plus like I did. I finished it on PS4 3 days ago and I was automatically logged in. Whenever I

• I see...thank you for your answer then...:)

I'm guessing you got the game for free on ps plus like I did. I finished it on PS4 3 days ago and I was automatically logged in. Whenever I

Sign in to comment in this discussion.