Radar is the most unlikable Telltale character ever.

Shrill annoying voice. Constantly freaking out. Kisses your ass every second. Is obviously evil and will betray you for control over Beacontown.

Tied with him is the pig guy who denied Reuben a memorial in the parade just because I said his pigs look the same. Reuben was a hero you snowflake, not my fault your pigs were retarded.

Comments

• Well uh that's one way at looking at it I guess. He seems to be just a dorky kid to me.

• What! why? I liked him so much.

• Agree. Me too. I'm glad, when Radar is around. :D

ali1382 posted: »

What! why? I liked him so much.

• edited July 2017

Well like most telltale characters I can tell that he is definitely going to improve this season and become more independent. But yeah Fuck the pig guy XD .

• Just wait, he will betray us soon. Just look at how badly he wants to lead Beacontown! And those occasional evil eyebrows... shudder

Linkyop posted: »

Agree. Me too. I'm glad, when Radar is around.

• Kenny?! Your a friend of me, WHY THIS POST?!

• Liked Radar enough, for me the new big deal is Stella, I'm absolutely in love with her.

Anyway, I am expecting Radar to grow a lot under our guidance <3

• edited July 2017

I also found Stella wickedly adorable. She's turning out to be one of my favorite characters ha.

Liked Radar enough, for me the new big deal is Stella, I'm absolutely in love with her. Anyway, I am expecting Radar to grow a lot under our guidance

• I'm glad I'm not the only one! I'm definitely looking for more of her in the next episodes!

I also found Stella wickedly adorable. She's turning out to be one of my favorite characters ha.

• Radar is evil!!!! I'm trying to warn everyone

Kenny?! Your a friend of me, WHY THIS POST?!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Shrill annoying voice

I think I got used to his voice pretty quickly because he's voiced by the person who voices Neil in Camp Camp (well that's the voice Yuri Lowenthal seems to be using, if you don't know who that is he tends to be a voice in a ton of video games). The actor also played Dr. Lingard in ANF. Yuri has a good range when it comes to voices.

• I feel like he is definitely going to go through some big character arc. By the end of the season I feel like he'll grow into a proper successor for Jessie.
    But right now he does seem a little annoying to be honest.

• Seriously? I didn't even know that Yuri voiced Dr. Lingard if you didn't said it just now. :O

dojo32161 posted: »

Shrill annoying voice I think I got used to his voice pretty quickly because he's voiced by the person who voices Neil in Camp Camp

• But most of people wants to be leader! for example, do you like to be US president? If yes, thats mean you want to betray US?

Just wait, he will betray us soon. Just look at how badly he wants to lead Beacontown! And those occasional evil eyebrows... shudder

• Aye, fuck him. He seems to be a stereotypical fanboy who got to meet his hero and then just is continuously annoying. Why would you choose this guy over Ivor? Probably because Peewee is of doing something else, I suppose. I do like Stella though, although she is not my rival. Jack is shapin' up good as well.

• edited July 2017

what? stella? she's a evil woman! Didn't you see what did she do to the people?

captainivy1 posted: »

Aye, fuck him. He seems to be a stereotypical fanboy who got to meet his hero and then just is continuously annoying. Why would you choose t

• I did, but I usually take a liking for villains/villainy(?) characters. I always liked Ivor for example.

what? stella? she's a evil woman! Didn't you see what did she do to the people?

• Are ya 5 with that logic

But most of people wants to be leader! for example, do you like to be US president? If yes, thats mean you want to betray US?

• Radar is also Dr. Lingard?? That is an impressive range of voices

dojo32161 posted: »

Shrill annoying voice I think I got used to his voice pretty quickly because he's voiced by the person who voices Neil in Camp Camp

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

shhhh

• Hello Stirpicus!

I am a bit curious. Did you guys planned for Season 2 as soon as Season 1 was done?

• I never trusted him one bit. He wants to be the leader so badly.

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

I was asked to start brainstorming for season two around the time we were wrapping up episode 8, but we didn't start working on it in earnest until like September or October of last year (just long enough for me to help with an episode of Batman in the interim).

Hello Stirpicus! I am a bit curious. Did you guys planned for Season 2 as soon as Season 1 was done?

• No need to be a jerk.

Are ya 5 with that logic

• Could Radar be the... Admin?

cue the dramatic music

• Well hold on for those who don't like Radar, it's only been one episode so far in Season Two. Radar might be more helpful later on in the episodes. We'll see how it goes, guys. OK? ;)

• I mean he's in the thumbnail for Jailhouse Block or whatever it's called, so maybe that would mean something? Probably doesn't have to do with anything but still. Anyways I personally don't think he's a unlikable character.

• Calm man, we do not even know Radar's personality.

• Wait. But there was a choice saying that YOU could allow radar to run the place while you was gone.

You. Got. This. All. Wrong.

• Lokie, This is Lukas, What Is Wrong With you

• I think he's too adorkable to hate. :)

• Radar probably has potential going forward.

If we're going to talk about bad characters maybe Petra as of now and Vos

• edited July 2017

[removed]

TarZ_ posted: »

Radar probably has potential going forward. If we're going to talk about bad characters maybe Petra as of now and Vos

• Sure have your opinion and believe that

But I'm a way better person than you and you know why?

Becuase I don't rate fictional characters above other people for having an opinion like a jerk

• I'm a better person because you know why? Because unlike you I don't rant about people's beliefs like a idiot. You say that but I have an opinion on you and that is that Petra is better then you. There's no pint in describing me like that if you're gonna do that too.

Sure have your opinion and believe that But I'm a way better person than you and you know why? Becuase I don't rate fictional characters above other people for having an opinion like a jerk

• Game of Thrones alone has at least four characters that are dozens of times more unlikable than Radar (by design, I believe). The Walking Dead has, well, half the cast of the second and third seasons.

Radar is ok.

• If we're going to talk about bad characters maybe Petra as of now and Vos

Petra becomes a villain?

enter image description here

Radar probably has potential going forward. If we're going to talk about bad characters maybe Petra as of now and Vos

• That all depends on you though. I have but 2 characters I hate more than Radar, and that is Gabe and Kate from ANF. Radar is horrible all around.

Abeille posted: »

Game of Thrones alone has at least four characters that are dozens of times more unlikable than Radar (by design, I believe). The Walking Dead has, well, half the cast of the second and third seasons. Radar is ok.

• And saying Radar is the most unlikable TellTale character ever is OP's opinion. This entire thread is for opinions.

Radar is a stereotypical "anxious, friendly guy trying his best" and he didn't do anything that could harm the main character so far. I see no problem with being like that, all Minecraft characters are heavily based on stereotypes (Petra, the tough girl. Lukas, the good guy. Ivor, the reformed villain that turns out to be kinda goofy...). I'd take him before multiple TWD and GoT characters at any time.

captainivy1 posted: »

That all depends on you though. I have but 2 characters I hate more than Radar, and that is Gabe and Kate from ANF. Radar is horrible all around.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.