Speculations about "The Admin"

I think we can all agree this season is off to a flying start. Episode 1 blew me away, shattering all my expectations. Now the question -that's hopefully- on everybody's mind is; Who is the Admin? Surely I couldn't have been the only one trying to "unmask" who this person was. I listened closely to the dialogue the Prismarine Colossus had to say to Jesse and I picked out this one line;

"Also- you know me..."

With that being said I, myself, have come to the conclusion that the season's new villain is someone we already know. (Or knew, that's right Soren I'm looking at you) Who could the Admin be?

1. Stella? Because of her 'rivalry' with Jesse?
  2. Radar? Let's be honest here, he appeared out of nowhere and is overly enthusiastic about being Jesse's intern. I have a bad feeling about him.
  3. This one's a long shot but could it be Soren? Seeing how this season has started off, they haven't neglected the Old Builder arc or the Witherstorm. We could finally be getting closure on where he's been all this time.

Who do you think? I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts down below!

Comments

• I have a bad feeling that Admin may have something to do with Old Builders.

• edited July 2017

I adobt that Radar could be, when the Admin atacked the beacontown, he still was there.(sorry for my English)

• edited July 2017

He reminds me of Gabriel, face wise, but otherwise I have no clue XD

LOOK!

Same helmet with the gem in the middle, same 'beard' style just longer, same big eyebrows, maybe resentment over the fact Jesse stole the scene as big hero, shoulder pieces and 'naked' arm (and similarish armor).

I have a crack theory AND I will cling to it until proven wrong!

• I feel he has something to do with the old builders maybe the founder of them. The thing is the admin says he created the world but in the intro of season 1 it defines Soren as “builder of worlds” the old builders can build amazing thing maybe that colossus is just a robot with a person controlling it because in the episode 5 key art that villain looks a little smaller.

• Or the Admin has something to do with Jesse' past.

• That's what I thought too, it seems plausible and could make sense but new followers of the game wouldn't know who Soren is. Easter eggs and subtle references to old characters can be absorbed by the new audience but having an old friend become the main villain, that might be a stretch. I still hope this isn't totally out of the question.

Creeper1846 posted: »

I feel he has something to do with the old builders maybe the founder of them. The thing is the admin says he created the world but in the i

• Aha! That's what I thought at first! The voice and the design; it was literally screaming Gabriel at me XD

He reminds me of Gabriel, face wise, but otherwise I have no clue XD Same helmet with the gem in the middle, same 'beard' style just

• That's the typical villain approach though isn't it? Getting back just in time so your cover isn't blown?

ali1382 posted: »

I adobt that Radar could be, when the Admin atacked the beacontown, he still was there.(sorry for my English)

• I think when the Admin said the you know me thing he was just talking about the many problems Jesse will have to escape the temple, not actually saying how Jesse knows the Admin

• Yeah, this is definitely what he meant. I'm almost certain that the we've never met the admin before now, and I kinda prefer it this way.

Wessiewess posted: »

I think when the Admin said the you know me thing he was just talking about the many problems Jesse will have to escape the temple, not actually saying how Jesse knows the Admin

• I was thinking it mean't Admin as in like the actual person who created them. Minecraft god....like a person who created their own world in Minecraft. Like any of you who play. The administrator of the server Jesses world exists in lol.

• It can't be the old builders because Hadrian and Mevia are in that other world

Linkyop posted: »

I have a bad feeling that Admin may have something to do with Old Builders.

• Maybe you're right because maybe he got jelly when you became the order. And he wanted to the one to be the true hero so he is trying to kill Jesse. Basically like episode 5 with "Aiden" claiming he was suppose to be the hero and find all that treasure they found the new order

He reminds me of Gabriel, face wise, but otherwise I have no clue XD Same helmet with the gem in the middle, same 'beard' style just

• edited July 2017

I doubt it is radar

• I have the feeling that the admin can be cassie rose and that he has escaped in some way since it was the only one we left adrift but the prison was not extreme

• So what? Admin could be one of the Old Builders.

It can't be the old builders because Hadrian and Mevia are in that other world

• I thought about this too but I don't really see the motivation and it would be a lame reveal and ruin his character.

Besides people probably still like Gabriel, heck there are those people that still like Soren.

• The Season Is Set 6-7 Years After The Ending Of Episode 8. So I Doubt That It Is Cassie Rose. But There Might Be A Slight Chance That It Is. Well We Have To Wait Until Episode 2 Is Out.

Nimbuzter posted: »

I have the feeling that the admin can be cassie rose and that he has escaped in some way since it was the only one we left adrift but the prison was not extreme

• Woah holy it is, I didn't know that!

That's a bit of a large gap they put in place their imo

The Season Is Set 6-7 Years After The Ending Of Episode 8. So I Doubt That It Is Cassie Rose. But There Might Be A Slight Chance That It Is. Well We Have To Wait Until Episode 2 Is Out.

• You know I had a feeling Soren is acting as the Admin, since Jack kept saying about the Admin being a legend, then again, what kind of power does he have, other than being a god and creator of the world?

• I had the thought of Soren having something to do with the admin too. I feel like there is still something about him that we don't know yet.

You know I had a feeling Soren is acting as the Admin, since Jack kept saying about the Admin being a legend, then again, what kind of power does he have, other than being a god and creator of the world?

• I'll honestly prefer that the Admin is not connected to any previous character that we have encountered. I kind of feel that it would diminish the Admin if he was.

• Maybe it's jesse? The gauntlet could've corrupted him and made him look all red or anything else from his adventures

Creeper1846 posted: »

I feel he has something to do with the old builders maybe the founder of them. The thing is the admin says he created the world but in the i

• Was season 2 made with players who didn't play season 1 in mind?

That's what I thought too, it seems plausible and could make sense but new followers of the game wouldn't know who Soren is. Easter eggs and

Sign in to comment in this discussion.