What is your favourite MCSM episode so far (Incl S2

What is your favourite episode of MCSM S1 or S2 so far!

Comments

• It’s a hard tie between episode 7 and ep 1 season 2

• Yeah same here :)

Creeper1846 posted: »

It’s a hard tie between episode 7 and ep 1 season 2

• Props Episode 5 of S1,Episode 6 of S1, and Episode 1 of S2

• man that's a tough one i really liked episode 4 and 8, but man season 2's premiere was so great. i can't decide.

• Season 2 Episode 1 for the win.

My favorite about it is the BellyFlop on the slime.

• I definatley agree with that :-D

Season 2 Episode 1 for the win. My favorite about it is the BellyFlop on the slime.

• Mine favourite episode Probably is Season 2 episode 1

• S1 is a tie between episode 5&8
    But episode 1 of S2 is so good

• Glad you enjoy them :)

S1 is a tie between episode 5&8 But episode 1 of S2 is so good

• Those are
    Nice episode :)

man that's a tough one i really liked episode 4 and 8, but man season 2's premiere was so great. i can't decide.

• I must say episode 7. It had me at the edge of my seat

• The only parts I didn't like is that you have to choose wether to unchip petra or lukas since this is a overused choice in telltale games and the vr part since it didnt seem it served much of a purpose and seems it was just there to make the episode longer but other than that, the episode was great

I must say episode 7. It had me at the edge of my seat

• edited July 2017

um

• At the VR part you nearly save Harper but fail giving the indication that she got chipped, you find the entrance to PAMA's core, and because of the VR situation PAMA catches onto Jesse, so I think it's somewhat reasonable...

The only parts I didn't like is that you have to choose wether to unchip petra or lukas since this is a overused choice in telltale games an

• Season 2 Episode 1 definitely. Man it was refreshing. I still don't think Season 2 needed to happen, but at least they made it good. I personally think the premiere was better than any of the previous Minecraft episodes and I hope Telltale keeps up the good work. I actually found myself caring about what happened, which I rarely did in Season 1.

• Yeah ypure right

Tekano posted: »

At the VR part you nearly save Harper but fail giving the indication that she got chipped, you find the entrance to PAMA's core, and because of the VR situation PAMA catches onto Jesse, so I think it's somewhat reasonable...

• Hero in Residence of course! :D
    The newest episode is always my favorite, Telltale truly is magic!

• I like the episode a portal to mystery from season 1

• Definitely Episode 5!

• Episode 4

The first storyline has shown to be the best for me so far. I liked the storyline with the original order and the wither storm and I hope we see more of them in season 2 (excluding the wither storm!)

I probably would like hero in residence but it feels too tacky and a bit overdone but I feel like if they tone some of it down it has great potential

• S1E5 and (of cource) S2E1. <3

• I think either episode 5 or 7 of season one.

I didn't really think the premier of season two was that great. I mean, I liked it, but I didn't like it as much as most people here do.
    The new mechanics were awesome. The new battle system, the building and the hubs were a really nice touch, but I didn't feel the story was as good.
    May I ask what stood out in it (besides what I said)?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.