Episode 2 of Season 2 prediction (Spoilers allowed)

Well predict what will happen in episode 2. And include somethings from season 1. To expand your predictions.

Comments

• edited July 2017

I think that Ivor returns and sees the admin and since he knew how to destroy the witherstorm he will probably know how to kill him. If not then Lucas comes to rescue them then later on in a ice kingdom (I think because of the thumbnail of episode 2) they find out someone is controlling the admin then the admin tries to stop them from entering the head and then Ivor comes and helps then have an ultimate showdown (because a trophy
    /achievement is called ultimate showdown). But right at the end you get teleported to jail but then loses his gauntlet when he gets teleported and so on and so fourth.

• Well we have little to go on. Tho the ending hints that the gruop will join forces again or atleast lucas. Honestly i think the giant will wreck down Beacon Town and they will seek somesort of safe house in the other city,town...thing....and then figure out what the hell is going on.

1. A dialogue option that involves asking Stampy and Stacy how Dan/Lizzie is doing.
    2. A confrontation with Stella with her mood depending on how we got into her treasure room.
    3. Mr. Stirpe only said that they don't have plans for flashbacks YET. So I'm hoping for a flashback that involves either the last time Jesse saw Petra prior to Hero in Residence, Radar becoming Jesse's intern, or Ivor coming back (apparently with Harper, judging from the dialogue) from his first set of off world adventures.
    4. An explanation to what's the Admin's deal with Jesse.
    5. The return of the Narrator (Billy West). P.S. I now theorize that the Narrator is a god like being that is like the Admin.
    6. An in-game explanation to why we haven't seen Emily (if we brought her with us) in Beacontown.
  • I bet the formidabomb could kill the admin no problem but I know there was only one of them and it would be like reusing plot again.

• Pretty sure the Admin tries to kill anyone who enters the temple.

matteso586 posted: »

* A dialogue option that involves asking Stampy and Stacy how Dan/Lizzie is doing. * A confrontation with Stella with her mood depending on

• I'm Sorry, Has anyone seen Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 BONUS ending?

Lukas see's the admin stomping through the land towards beacon town. So Lukas puts on his armor and grabs his sword and his quote is "Time to write the next chapter"

• Yeah i've seen it plenty of times. Maybe that's a hint towards episode 2?

• Probably is.

Tekano posted: »

Yeah i've seen it plenty of times. Maybe that's a hint towards episode 2?

• maybe teh admin will destorye beacon town in opening scene in episode 2 and then jesse ryuns to champion city then the admin will destroye champion city too

• We wont get the option to ask about Dan or Lizzie because they're not in the choice generator

matteso586 posted: »

* A dialogue option that involves asking Stampy and Stacy how Dan/Lizzie is doing. * A confrontation with Stella with her mood depending on

• edited July 2017

Neither was the choice with Sarita's arm on The Walking Dead: The New Frontier.

We wont get the option to ask about Dan or Lizzie because they're not in the choice generator

Sign in to comment in this discussion.