The new episode 1 is freaking amazing! (Spoiler/talk thred)

Damm they did a good job. So glad the game surpassed expectations with flying colors.

What´s your favorit moment? Mine is the "race" moment. Reminds me of episode 6 where you race petra.

Also,You like jack?

Comments

• I love the gaunlet - mixed feelings about Jack and I'd say my favorite aspect of the game is the soundtrack. I'm normally almost never into video game music but this really does it for me!

• O yea the soundtrack was spot on. Matches so good with the hole minecraft theme.

I love the gaunlet - mixed feelings about Jack and I'd say my favorite aspect of the game is the soundtrack. I'm normally almost never into video game music but this really does it for me!

• For some reason, I view Stella as the Hugo Vasquez to Petra's Rhys.

When Jesse punched on of Stella's guards while not looking, it reminded me of the beginning of Season 1 Episode 5. And this happens if we chose to fight our way into the treasure room.

At the beginning, I was expecting Billy West to narrate.

Right now, I'm confused about when Harper moved to Beacontown.

• Well, I like the parts where you fight the Admin, when you try and catch Lluna, When you fight the bodyguards, when you catch Stella playing pretend, when you dive onto the Slime Blocks, when Jesse punches the Creepers and every part Petra is seen fangirling...

I'm fine with Jack. He seems like a egotist that is scared of some things and is the most comfortable with Nurm, Petra and Vos.

The soundtrack is awesome too, especially The Admin's theme.

I'm also a fan of the improved movement and graphics and the new fighting mechanics. Sure it makes it harder, but it seems more realistic and leaves you with more things to watch out for. I also kinda feel like the mobs have become a tiny bit harder to fight.

But anyways that's just my opinion.

• Me? I would say The racing part. Thanks for the cake miner.

• Mostly feel the same with everything.

Tekano posted: »

Well, I like the parts where you fight the Admin, when you try and catch Lluna, When you fight the bodyguards, when you catch Stella playing

• uhm... Building the statue at the beginning was super nice but I'd say our meeting with Stella. I'm so looking forward more scenes with her: ended up playing three times the whole scenario to make sure I didn't miss a thing about her and I just LOVE when you sneak on her and find out she has a hero crush on Jesse and would love to be Petra and be at Jesse's side X°D

Someday you'll be a hero too, Stella, you just have to try!

• The race was really well done because if you know telltale they don’t usually focus on gameplay like this. I thought this game would turn out rushed just to make a quick buck but good to know they are actually taking thier time.

• i wonder if they will do a second season pass like they did with season 1

• Like Jesse is jealous to Jack and Petra,I think Petra will be jealous in episode two with having Stella & Jesse. I totally feel the same about Stelle having a hero crush on Jesse, so freaking cute.

uhm... Building the statue at the beginning was super nice but I'd say our meeting with Stella. I'm so looking forward more scenes with her:

• I do think so because MCSM sell very well. Think it sold about 3 million copies just on dayone at Google Play store. Pretty sick. (Wolf among us just sold little over 1 million in Its entire life span).

donmike84 posted: »

i wonder if they will do a second season pass like they did with season 1

• Season 2 was AMAZING! Boy, this second season is very fucking !! Soundtrack, graphics, everything! Only thing I found a little strange was Olivia's voice, which looks different ... All in all, all sensational! I like the time you're inside Stella's room and you see she having a "crazy moment." Depending on what you have chosen before, you '' respond differently ''. I laughed a lot!

• Some player's Petras walked away with Jack so... I don't know? It'd be super fun, tho! :D And since they're in the chapter shot maybe Stella and lukas will bond? I'd approve of even more friendships.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who lolled big times at that, I went from 'Meh' to 'Daaw' in two seconds xD

Like Jesse is jealous to Jack and Petra,I think Petra will be jealous in episode two with having Stella & Jesse. I totally feel the same about Stelle having a hero crush on Jesse, so freaking cute.

• edited July 2017

Bully and Assassin's Creed games have great soundtrack.

I love the gaunlet - mixed feelings about Jack and I'd say my favorite aspect of the game is the soundtrack. I'm normally almost never into video game music but this really does it for me!

• ! Boy, this second season is very fucking !!

enter image description here

Season 2 was AMAZING! Boy, this second season is very fucking !! Soundtrack, graphics, everything! Only thing I found a little strange was O

• Ezio's Family- Track 3

One of my favorit soundtracks of all time.

ScootyZ posted: »

Bully and Assassin's Creed games have great soundtrack.

• Yea totally diden´t see that coming which made it even more satisfying.

Stella and lucas? Totally forgote that they will meet each other. Thanks now my mind is brainstorming all on its own XD

Some player's Petras walked away with Jack so... I don't know? It'd be super fun, tho! And since they're in the chapter shot maybe Stella a

• edited July 2017

enter image description here

Season 2 was AMAZING! Boy, this second season is very fucking !! Soundtrack, graphics, everything! Only thing I found a little strange was O

• I just like to imagine... she's a big fan of Jesse and Petra and everyone because she READ all of Lukas's books :P (that are proooobably filled by tons and tons of 'friendship is awesome' by my Jesse X°D)

I mean, her 'acting scene' was pretty novel-like and I headcanon she was playing part of one of Lukas's 'embellished' books.

She's such a nerd X°D

Yea totally diden´t see that coming which made it even more satisfying. Stella and lucas? Totally forgote that they will meet each other. Thanks now my mind is brainstorming all on its own XD

• Does anyone realize that it's way harder for Male Jesse to escape The Admin at the last hard button mash part then it is for Female Jesse?

• LOL Sorry about that, I don´t know if BR expressions works very well in english LOL

• I understand you, I'm Brazilian too
    As vezes vc se confunde em inglês, é normal

LOL Sorry about that, I don´t know if BR expressions works very well in english LOL

• Huh, MCSM was the 2nd worst selling TT game in other platforms. I am really not sure of mobile though.

Since MCSM is targeted ar kids, I would imagine many playing on their parent's phones while TWAU should have many playing on consoles/PCs.

I mean, why would you shortchange your experience when you can play on a bigger screen.

Note: This is just a guess. Not 100% accurate.

I do think so because MCSM sell very well. Think it sold about 3 million copies just on dayone at Google Play store. Pretty sick. (Wolf among us just sold little over 1 million in Its entire life span).

• No I love it. So freaking funny.

LOL Sorry about that, I don´t know if BR expressions works very well in english LOL

• kkkk Sim, acontece...

LOL, Yes, it happens...

MegaXD posted: »

I understand you, I'm Brazilian too As vezes vc se confunde em inglês, é normal

Sign in to comment in this discussion.