The Admin

how those the admin know Jesse name

Comments

• edited July 2017

Well a lot of people have predicted the admin is someone Jesse knows like Soren or something. Then again the admin did create the whole world and he probably knows everyone who lives in the world he creates. He also could have heard of Jesse because he destroyed the wither storm.

• edited July 2017

maybe becuse he build everything, so I think he made the all minecraft people, like jesse...(sorry for my English)
    also, he said: (you know me.) maybe they met each other? maybe he was one of the characters?

• Ruben is Admin.

• The Admin can read the thoughts of anyone that has on the prismarine guantlet... although it already whispered Jesse's name before so idk

• enter image description here

Gabriel Got super fat and also had to deal with serious skin problems.

Now, on a more serious note: I don't know...

• HAHA!!!

That's funny; I didn't notice how much they looked alike until now.

Gabriel Got super fat and also had to deal with serious skin problems. Now, on a more serious note: I don't know...

• My guess is that he is either Soren, or being the admin he is basically a freaking god so knowing his name wouldn't even scrape the surface of his power

Heck, Hadrian knew that Jesse's friends were Axel, Olivia and Reuben (although he doesn't get it completely right with Reuben)

• He didn't mean "you know me" like that he said "also, you know, Mee" meaning when he was saying "there is so much distance to cover and you are so little also, you know, Mee" as in he was stating the problems Jesse would have to go through to get home which was distance, size, and the admin

ali1382 posted: »

maybe becuse he build everything, so I think he made the all minecraft people, like jesse...(sorry for my English) also, he said: (you know me.) maybe they met each other? maybe he was one of the characters?

• it doesn't add up, why would it be Soren or anyone Jesse knows. so the person just waited for Jesse at the temple until Jesse conveniently goes to the place and then attack?

TarZ_ posted: »

My guess is that he is either Soren, or being the admin he is basically a freaking god so knowing his name wouldn't even scrape the surface

• Well Soren was a crazy guy so his motives are hard to pin point?

Maybe he wanted to show off his god like status

Or maybe whoever waited for him to be in the temple knows Jesse is a real tough cookie so they thought luring him into a temple with massive statues would be their best bet at killing Jesse?

It's hard to theorise becuase there is nothing to really go off we barely know anything about the admin and what we do know could be false

it doesn't add up, why would it be Soren or anyone Jesse knows. so the person just waited for Jesse at the temple until Jesse conveniently goes to the place and then attack?

• Exactly. I'm still super confused on why the Admin wants to squash us into jelly for no apparent reason...

Well Soren was a crazy guy so his motives are hard to pin point? Maybe he wanted to show off his god like status Or maybe whoever wait

• I said this on another thread, and it was super long so I'll summarize: I have many theories of the Admin, but one of them is that Soren is the Admin because Soren was the "builder of worlds" as stated in Episode 101. Also, its a bit suspicious that Soren just happened to "stumble across" the Command Block. I think that Soren created the Command Block and under divine influence (because the Admin is pretty much Minecraft God) got Ivor to spawn the Wither Storm as a challenge. (Remember the "challenges" that Nurm mentioned on the runes in the Sea temple?) So Soren did this as a challenge to find a new hero. Then Jesse slayed the Wither Storm and proved himself. So, to be sure, Soren once again [divine] influenced Ivor to tell Jesse about the temple in episode 5 and sent them on the Portal Adventure. (remember the books by Soren in each adventure episode?) so now Soren is sure that Jesse is "The Chosen One" and is now after him for whatever reason. Anyway, thas my summarized theory.

Well Soren was a crazy guy so his motives are hard to pin point? Maybe he wanted to show off his god like status Or maybe whoever wait

• Because the Admin is a God and knows all in the universe. He created everything, so he'd know who Jesse or his friends are.
    As to why he's fascinated with him, I don't know.. but something tells me we'll know very soon, as there has been a lot of mentions of "Big things come to unlikely heroes" and Jesse can determinately say: "Why does all this stuff keep happening to me?"..

So, either Jesse's special in some way or he's one really, really, really lucky guy. Or unlucky if you feel that way.

• Yea, it's the best theory out there imo except the fact that there isn't any good motive for Soren to kill us

It could be he is jealous of our fame and he doesn't like their being a new order, but being jealous of our fame would just be another Petra like grudge but taken way too far

SethomanT posted: »

I said this on another thread, and it was super long so I'll summarize: I have many theories of the Admin, but one of them is that Soren is

Sign in to comment in this discussion.