Minecraft story mode was not found on your system

So I finished the 5th episode of season 1 and wanted to give episode 6 7 and 8 a shot, so I bought the adventure pass and activated it. But when I download the adventure pass, it says which language I want for the setup and then says that MCSM wasnt found on my system.

I have tried reinstalling it nearly 15 times in different directories but to no avail. I contacted support but their responses take 1 day and im getting really impatient.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Comments

• I got the same problem. What did the support say?

• [removed]

• edited July 2017

This answer is ridiculous. What dooes support think how old we are? Three? This is not a solution it's basically PC 101 everybody knows about. I have the same problem and in addition to this I also cannot sign in my account from within a game (no problem using firefox though). I wrote them a mail and opened several support tickets. And if I should receive a reply like the one above I will surely become furious - that's for sure.

In addition: " Please make sure you install to the default locations, as our games are not designed to be installed anywhere else. "
    Really? And then you give the option to install it anywhere? Great programming - really!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.