Help a dad out please (trying to get game started XBox360)

This is all on my kids' xbox 360 and I have very little experience buying games on the thing.

I own Minecraft Story Mode and bought all of season 1. I just bought the season 2 season pass. Should we be able to access the season 2 content via the Minecraft Story Mode game? How would we do that? When I look at the content we currently have access to it only shows season 1 and all of those episodes (and that they're complete).

Comments

• Season 2 is a separate game with a separate season pass.

• Minecraft Story Mode - Season 2 is a new and separate application. With typical Season Passes, you are required to own the first episode of the Season, and the rest of the episodes in a Season act as downloadable add ons for the first episode.

For some reason, only the Season Pass of Season 2 is available on Xbox 360 right now, but not the first episode of Season 2. So, I guess the best bet for now is to wait for Season 2 Episode 1 to release on Xbox 360 first.

(Please take note that Moderators are just community volunteers, not Telltale Staff.)

• That helps a ton thanks! I pinned Minecraft Story Mode - Season 2 so I can find it easily. It doesn't give me an option to purchase it, only rate it and unpin it. It does show that I own the season pass under extras. It's just weird it won't let me purchase the game. Has there been any word on when it will be available on the 360?

Minecraft Story Mode - Season 2 is a new and separate application. With typical Season Passes, you are required to own the first episode of

• No exact word yet, unfortunately! It seems like an accidental mistake on either Telltale's part or Microsoft's part that the Season Pass is available but not the first episode required to use the Season Pass. I'll try giving a heads up to Telltale, but as I said, I'm only a community volunteer and not a Staff Member.

That helps a ton thanks! I pinned Minecraft Story Mode - Season 2 so I can find it easily. It doesn't give me an option to purchase it, on

• how do you play episode 1?

No exact word yet, unfortunately! It seems like an accidental mistake on either Telltale's part or Microsoft's part that the Season Pass is

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2017

Whether this is intentional or not, the first Episode of Season 2 is not out yet on Xbox 360, so basically we need to wait for the episode to release first.

As I said, Season 2 Episode 1 will be its own purchase and a separate download from Season 1. From there, the Season Pass for Season 2 will be used to allow later access to the rest of Season 2, but it first requires that you own Season 2 Episode 1.

For some reason, the first episode of Season 2 is not available yet while the Season Pass for Season 2 is. This is probably an accident on someone's part.

how do you play episode 1?

• just tell me when its ready to come out please

Whether this is intentional or not, the first Episode of Season 2 is not out yet on Xbox 360, so basically we need to wait for the episode t

edited July 2017

We have waiting threads where you can keep tabs on to see when the latest episode for a Telltale series is released, and on what platforms. For example, here is our Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 Episode 1 Waiting Thread: https://telltale.com/community/discussion/115358/

Additionally, Telltale Support also has their own support article keeping track of which platforms this episode is so far released on, which they update when the episode is released on new platforms. https://telltale.com/support/article/when-will-episode-1-of-minecraft-story-mode---season-two-be-released-/

You can frequently check back on one of these two links to see when Episode 201 releases on Xbox 360

just tell me when its ready to come out please

• Thank you so much you helped abunch

We have waiting threads where you can keep tabs on to see when the latest episode for a Telltale series is released, and on what platforms.

• Oops, I had the wrong link - this is the correct link to the 201 thread: https://telltale.com/community/discussion/115358/

You are welcome. :)

Thank you so much you helped abunch

• I'm in the same boat as you,bought the season pass but can't play it I'll post again if I see anything.

• I've heard the Season Pass was not supposed to release yet on Xbox 360 so it seems to be a mistake that it is already up. Season 2 Episode 1 is not yet available on Xbox 360.

edited July 2017

...and as I said that, Season 2 Episode 1 is now out on Xbox 360

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Minecraft-Story-Mode-Season-Two/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584114c6?cid=search

Now that the episode is finally out, you just need to purchase the first episode of Season 2 and the Season Pass you already purchased should activate I believe. The Season Pass will give you access to Episodes 2-5 as they come out, but at this point, only Season 2 Episode 1 has been released. Keep track on Telltale's website or social media to see when the other episodes of the Season come out.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.