Favorite Death Scene?

Just wanted to know you're favorite deaths.

Comments

• Reubens. Unexpected, heartfelt, and just eye-bawling

• Well, there is no many of them

• There is a lot of deaths magnus/ellegaard death, reuben death, lizzie/ dan death, captainsparklez death, torquedawg death, pama death, lukas and petra/ivor death, nells death, slabs death, mevia death, and hadrians death

Poink posted: »

Well, there is no many of them

• Petra, Ivor, Nells, Slabs, Lukas, Mevia, Hardrians live.

• Petra, Ivor, Nells, Slabs, Lukas, Mevia, Hardrians live.

• Yea but there still deaths

Poink posted: »

Petra, Ivor, Nells, Slabs, Lukas, Mevia, Hardrians live.

• You can also include Jesse's uncanon deaths

• TorqueDog for sure. Not because of emotions, but from the "Jesse's... a boy's name..." That had me rolling on the ground laughing.

• edited August 2017

This is not a death scene for all the other characters. But this one is in S2 where one of the Prismarine guards pimp smack Jesse into the air and you can see him falling too his death. i find that funny

• Wow, the thread title sure does sound... sadistic...

Are you talking about the non-canon "You Died!" scenes or the canon deaths of the non-playable characters?

• We can talk about both. Sorry I didn't point that out

Wow, the thread title sure does sound... sadistic... Are you talking about the non-canon "You Died!" scenes or the canon deaths of the non-playable characters?

• That depends. If you play as Male Jesse, TorqueDawq will say "You've got... a girls name" instead

• GODDAMNIT TELLTALE

enter image description here

• what will be the main charater death in season 2 please be petra or lukas

• Make it both! Get those two outta here!!!
    ...I'm just kidding, they're my favorites.

vickytonner posted: »

what will be the main charater death in season 2 please be petra or lukas

• I wonder if the person you didnt save the temple dies becuse something bad happens to them becuase if yo dont save petra she loses miss butter and if you dont save jack he looses one of his eyes

Make it both! Get those two outta here!!! ...I'm just kidding, they're my favorites.

• Petra still has the iron sword from earlier and jack seems to be blind from that eye already, so I highly doubt it

• Jack wasn't like completely blind, he said his eye was four times better then most good eyes. Also Iron Swords are cheap and weak compared their enchanted weapons

Petra still has the iron sword from earlier and jack seems to be blind from that eye already, so I highly doubt it

• Yup, found that death scene too. I would like to play I Believe I Can Fly on that scene XD

This is not a death scene for all the other characters. But this one is in S2 where one of the Prismarine guards pimp smack Jesse into the air and you can see him falling too his death. i find that funny

• edited August 2017

He said is bad eye was 4 times greater than most good eyes,but he meant it as that the eye was better than good eyes but not better at seeing. And an iron sword can still be used, I doubt the damage it does affect anything at all. Also can't Petra enchant the iron sword? Yes I know the chances of that happening is low

Tekano posted: »

Jack wasn't like completely blind, he said his eye was four times better then most good eyes. Also Iron Swords are cheap and weak compared their enchanted weapons

• How can someone's eye better without including eyesight? explain. Plus he never said it like that. I could still be right. Also, though the damage may not affect the story, it's still worst and not only that but it can break easier. And I doubt she'll have time to even enchant it with the whole Admin thing.

He said is bad eye was 4 times greater than most good eyes,but he meant it as that the eye was better than good eyes but not better at seei

• Jack probably really like the eye even if it was blind

Tekano posted: »

How can someone's eye better without including eyesight? explain. Plus he never said it like that. I could still be right. Also, though the

Sign in to comment in this discussion.