What armor did you pick?

I went with the ender defender. I thought it seemed appropriate since we were going to an ocean ruin. It even got commented as stealthy by Petra.

enter image description here

Comments

• edited July 2017

First Comment. Also I chose the Shield of Infinity. I did in Season 1 and i did in Season 2 because I personally love that armour.(http://minecraftstorymode.wikia.com/wiki/Armor)

• edited July 2017

I decided to continue the tradition of using Magnus' armor because I tried to picture her wearing one of the other armor sets but it felt odd, like it didn't look right on her after she's worn the legacy armor for so many adventures. I kind of like that, though. It's become her suit.

I may switch it up on my next character so sometimes it's the legacy armor and sometimes it's normal armor. I kind of wish you could keep the Enderman suit as an armor option. I really dug how it looked.

• The moon armor

• I haven't played it but im going for my two male saves: Enderdefender and Tims Armor.
    Last two Female saves: Swordbreaker and Magnus or Ellegaard's armor. depends on which one the community picked the most

• Haven't played yet but here are the armors i'll choose:
    Save File 1: Tim's Armor
    Save File 2: Adamantium Impervium
    Save File 3: Golden Goliath (Maybe)
    Save File 4: ?????

• SwordBreaker!!! Cuz it's Jack's favorite! XD

• Magnus's armor, my Jesse is a sentimental dork and as she carries the memories of a certain pig with her she's not forgetting how important that armor was for Magnus and how he die to make sure she was safe. Friendship is magic and no friend is left behind, not even after his death!

Plus Jesse looks amazing in green. And After using that armor 100% of the time in season 1 it's my Jesse's signature one :3

• Today and always will wear the armor: "Adamantine Impervium"!
    In my opinion, it's one of the best armor you can get...

• I chose tims armor hoping to get the helmet which comes with it? Sadly I was let down...

Might choose the Sword breaker or Magnus' armor next time.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I chose the Adamantine Impervium, in season 1 i had the Dragonsbane.

• I chose Tim's armor, I missed having Jesse wear that during the fight with Hadrian. :)

• I chose the Adamantine Impervium (memories from Season 1, ahh).

• Adamantine impervium. It is the same color scheme as my s1 armor (Elegaard's) but so much cooler.

• I picked the same armor I used in Season 1. The Star Shield.

Can't go wrong with the classic.

• I chose Magnus' armor. It felt right to me, to be honest.

• Tim's armor. Made me reflect on all of Jesse's past achievements and feel legit in front of Jack.

• Enders defender because it was the same one I picked in season 1 although I was really tempted to pick Tim’s armor.

• Continued on with Magnus s armor cause unless the armor breaks im not giving it up .

• Season 1 : Armor of Magnus
    Season 2 : Tim's armor
    Season 2 save file 2 :V : Redstone riot

• I picked Starshield, because I also picked that in S1. I almost chose the Ender defender though.

• Redstone Riot. Just like the first season.

• I chosed th Adamantine Impervium in both seasons.

• Старая броня тоже не плоха, неужели это вообще имеет значение? Надо поскорей начать 2 сезон, а то вы что-то мутки мутите, нифига не понятно

• i chose ender defender too!

• I picked Magnus as a nice little tribute to him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.