I need help....!!!!!

I CAN'T DECIDE WHAT TO DO!!! SAVE PETRA? OR SAVE JACK? (The only reason I want to save Jack is that that's the choice I firstly choose to make.But I now want to save Petra cause Jack will lose his eye and have this cool eye patch!! but again I'll feel guilty cause that's not the normal choice I made :( PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!! (sorry if my grammar was bad im from EU)

Comments

• Can you copy the save file? That way, you can make one choice on one file and the other on the other.

• i mean...idk just tell me..petra or jack I want Petra but my "normal" first choice that I made was save jack

SnownRaven posted: »

Can you copy the save file? That way, you can make one choice on one file and the other on the other.

• look at me reply to SnownRaven

xXZUHAIRXx posted: »

Petra!!!

• Are you really xXZUHAIRXx. To prove it then upload a video either this week or next week saying. I think Jack and Petra will be a couple. Or anything related to a couple. With your voice nothing else. To prove it.

xXZUHAIRXx posted: »

Petra!!!

• Oh come on...You found me...I thought I could stay hidden for long enough...My voice? Nope...And I'd rather upload Jesse and Petra being a couple, m8 0_0

Are you really xXZUHAIRXx. To prove it then upload a video either this week or next week saying. I think Jack and Petra will be a couple. Or anything related to a couple. With your voice nothing else. To prove it.

• edited July 2017

I saved Jack because it made the most sense to me because of the respective situations he and Petra was in. The Admin moves at a semi-slow speed, Petra was hanging over water and so could simply let go if she could not reach her sword in time. Jack, however, was cornered by several prismarine golems and trying to protect his non-combatant friends. Even if his friends were able to jump over the edge into the water in time, it wasn't certain if Jack would be able to since he'd be the last one who could jump. I was also worried that Jack might freeze up due to his PTSD since his friends being in danger might remind him of how he lost Sammy.

You can also consider Jack's loss to be more significant than Petra's: while her sword did mean a lot to her, Petra's loss is replaceable while Jack's loss is not.

So I say save Jack.

That said, if you like the look of Jack with an eyepatch and prefer it over his other look then I say save Petra.

LuckyPilot posted: »

i mean...idk just tell me..petra or jack I want Petra but my "normal" first choice that I made was save jack

Sign in to comment in this discussion.