To anyone with Xbox 360

I'd like to see gameplay of MCSM Season 2 on the 360. Would anyone be able to show me gameplay of it? :)

Comments

• I can't seem to find gameplay online :/

• It seems to run surprisingly well if this footage is any indication. Some more dynamic shading and what not does seem to be removed though.

• I'm not surprised since there are many last gen games that looked way better than any of the games Telltale has ever done.

That aside, if the last fen can do this, I do not see what is stopping Telltale from moving to next next ten graphics since TT games are only interactions and cutscnes, the graphics can be incredible.

It seems to run surprisingly well if this footage is any indication. Some more dynamic shading and what not does seem to be removed though.

• Telltale does not have the sort of tech you'd see from AAA devs. They aren't aiming for realism, and want their games to be stylized but also possible on lower end hardware such as smart phones and tablets. They're still technically a rather small company and shouldn't be compared (Visually) to the likes of Naughty dog or Quantic Dream.

ScootyZ posted: »

I'm not surprised since there are many last gen games that looked way better than any of the games Telltale has ever done. That aside, if

• Its gonna happen sooner or later. I'd rather the former.

Its still not an excuse as there are SOLO developers that do a better job.

Telltale does not have the sort of tech you'd see from AAA devs. They aren't aiming for realism, and want their games to be stylized but als

• Oh wow thanks for the link!

It seems to run surprisingly well if this footage is any indication. Some more dynamic shading and what not does seem to be removed though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.