D23 Expo discussion

Since I haven't seen a thread about it, I thought I should make a thread about where we discuss D23 Expo. I thought there are some pretty exciting stuff they showed this year. What caught my eye was the Star Wars Hotel. I thought an immersive Star Wars theme hotel sounds pretty damn cool. With hired actors and machines to give a fully immersive experience. Here is a video about it.

And also during the Expo, they released a clip of the reboot Ducktales. Now I wasn't interested until I heard that the team who made Gravity Falls are making this show. Also David Tennant as Uncle Scrooge. And I got more hyped and excited as I watch the trailer and shorts from the show. So yeah, definitely anticipating it. With Game of Thrones coming out tomorrow for me, The Defenders next month, looks like there will be plenty of entertainment in these coming months. :)

Tagged:

Comments

• D23 had lots of awesome stuff this year, the Avengers cast coming up on stage was really cool, such a large cast and this isn't even everyone!

enter image description here

• I have absolutely no idea how they are gonna be able to properly give each and every one of these characters enough screentime. But I don't think a title like Infinity War would be fitting if there weren't this many character in it.

CathalOHara posted: »

D23 had lots of awesome stuff this year, the Avengers cast coming up on stage was really cool, such a large cast and this isn't even everyone!

• With the amount of hype they're giving Infinity War, it better be the best goddamn superhero movie ever created.

CathalOHara posted: »

D23 had lots of awesome stuff this year, the Avengers cast coming up on stage was really cool, such a large cast and this isn't even everyone!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.