Would you save talia or Ryan?if the choice is presented

I'm curious to see which of the two most innocent characters are favoured

Comments

• That would be a very difficult choice indeed. I think majority would pick Ryon because he is the heir to House Forrester.

• edited July 2017

I agree,I would probably save Ryon if no other circumstances are presented.He is the last Forrester male and the future of the house.
    We are not talking about favourite characters we are playing the game of thrones, surveillance of House Forrester is a priority

• True however technically house forrester has fallen

Tunak23 posted: »

I agree,I would probably save Ryon if no other circumstances are presented.He is the last Forrester male and the future of the house. We a

• Ryon's heir, but Talia could pull a Mormont and lead alternatively - command enough respect and she wouldn't be questioned.

My answer, though, is to let the timer run out because both of them are two of my favourite characters.

• Sorry Ryon, but Thalia comes above all.

• While members of the House are alive and the surname Forrester lives,the house will live with it.
    Another topic is to say that the family is landed or not landed.They've lost their power and seat but they remain don't kill them mate!

Alex-twdg posted: »

True however technically house forrester has fallen

• Agreed although ryon does not deserve it by all means talia has a huge connection to the gamers more so than ryon due to the fact he was held captive by the pigs

Sorry Ryon, but Thalia comes above all.

• edited July 2017

Ryon for three reasons:

1. He's younger.
    2. He's the last heir to House Forrester remaining besides Rodrik/Asher.
    3. For some reason, I think Talia would want me to save Ryon instead of her. She loves her family too much.

I like Talia more as a character, though.

• Tbh it seems as though it would be right in the context of the game to save ryon but I don't know if it's just me but talia is like a clementine in the making with a genuine sense of connection between fans

Ryon for three reasons: * He's younger. * He's the last heir to House Forrester remaining besides Rodrik/Asher. * For some reason, I

• edited July 2017

depends what character we are if I'm Rodrik I'll save Talia, if I'm Asher I'll save Ryon

• Who did u save ?

BigGazMan posted: »

depends what character we are if I'm Rodrik I'll save Talia, if I'm Asher I'll save Ryon

• Asher, so I'll probably save Ryon

Who did u save ?

• Funny you answered exactly the way I planned to.
    Reasons for it must be that
    Rodrik and Talia are like Lee and Clem
    And Asher and Ryon are pretty close too.
    While Talia has grudges against Asher (him being ever too angry then disapearing.

BigGazMan posted: »

Asher, so I'll probably save Ryon

• I mean we see more of a development with talia and Rodrick

GoTisdead posted: »

Funny you answered exactly the way I planned to. Reasons for it must be that Rodrik and Talia are like Lee and Clem And Asher and Ryon are pretty close too. While Talia has grudges against Asher (him being ever too angry then disapearing.

• Sure enough. But my Rodrik isn't getting much of a further development because he's dead. Hence Asher and Ryon. Hard choice tho.

I mean we see more of a development with talia and Rodrick

• Talia. I always wanted a little sister and thus have a soft spot for sister characters.

• Such a sweet character

AnimalBoy posted: »

Talia. I always wanted a little sister and thus have a soft spot for sister characters.

• edited July 2017

Talia though the logical choice would be Ryon.

• Ryon. I think he could become a true badass getting to know Ramsay and seeing the things they did to his family. :)

• Ryon, because Talia wouldn't want anymore of her brothers to die and House Forrester needs as many male heirs as it can get.

• Ryon has a lot of potential and is probably the more obvious choice but I prefer Talia and would have to pick her.

• edited January 2018

Talia, for many of the reasons mentioned and more...

First, she gave Gared her necklace (not knowing it would help him find the North Grove) and seemed upset like she was losing a brother. Yes, I'm shipping them. There might be something between Silvie and Gared, though.

Second, I was shocked when Ethan was murdered but nothing could have prepared me for Lady Forrester getting stabbed by the Whitehill Master-at-Arms. She kept the house going and together while Mr Kiss-arse-traitor and Mr General-of-what-Army tussled and the Lord title turned into a revolving door. I felt like she was my mum by the end. Therefore, I feel the Forrester family needs a matriarch more than a patriarch.

Third, with Gared and Talia united (taking the Forrester name because Gared was low-born), they could start the House of Forrester 2.0 in the North Grove.

All Ryon has going for him are his (future) title eligibility and his blank canvas for a personality. We already know that Talia will turn into her mother (meant as a compliment).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.