GOT S2 news from 2 actors

So this is either a very big troll but:

(both actors politely answered :) )

Comments

• Wait what did they say

• So that doesn't hint towards the new season although if no I'm sure they would have simply said no by interest who are these actors voicing

https://twitter.com/YuriLowenthal/status/887004359397040128 https://twitter.com/thejbblanc/status/886982509514211329

• wait, a dude here told me excactly, let me search the forum

Alex-twdg posted: »

So that doesn't hint towards the new season although if no I'm sure they would have simply said no by interest who are these actors voicing

• edited July 2017

What you think?

So that doesn't hint towards the new season although if no I'm sure they would have simply said no by interest who are these actors voicing

• What do u mean

wait, a dude here told me excactly, let me search the forum

• finn/erik/malcolm/tom

What do u mean

• Ok so I believe I have an idea so as characters such as they play are determinant if season 2 is in development they may not feature in the initial episode .as well as the fact telltale will never release information. However the thing that confuses me is that they released the first season for free perhaps implying that maybe the sole season for a whike

• The way they both replied with ‘...’ at the end of their sentences makes me think they know something we don’t.

• they are just trolling...

Lewsblake23 posted: »

The way they both replied with ‘...’ at the end of their sentences makes me think they know something we don’t.

• Nope I doubt that I thinks it due their professionalism however it's a common correlation in things such as films to release a original of something or showing it before the new version to allow a wider range of audience to understand the new the version as well as to hook them in the series

they are just trolling...

• 20-23 is comic con right? which day you think the announcement will be?

Nope I doubt that I thinks it due their professionalism however it's a common correlation in things such as films to release a original of s

• They'd be under NDA anyway, so they wouldn't be able to say even if they did know.

Still good to know they recall the game, either way, considering they're pretty busy VAs.

• I presum the announcement if it were to happen this year would maybe be this surprise they were meantioning and from that based on a new frontier most likely would be release around 2 months after that

20-23 is comic con right? which day you think the announcement will be?

• I mean to be fair the game was fairly regarded and had a lot of fans so it's in telltales interest

JakeSt123 posted: »

They'd be under NDA anyway, so they wouldn't be able to say even if they did know. Still good to know they recall the game, either way, considering they're pretty busy VAs.

• I can see how Finn Erik and Tom are the same, but Malcolm is really the same guy? He sounds so different.

finn/erik/malcolm/tom

• i guess..

I can see how Finn Erik and Tom are the same, but Malcolm is really the same guy? He sounds so different.

• This isn't news.

• Those replies remind me of how Gavin Hammon would respond when people used to ask whether Kenny was coming back. They didn't straight up say yes or no and they seem to be teasing.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.