Vos is not needed

I can't be the only one that felt like Vos turning up into the story was kind of abrupt and unnecessary?

Before he showed up Jack had more character and it was better for it and we couldn't be sure if he was such a mighty adventurer which also helped his character.

But then this random old guy just falls out of the sky and says he survived off of porkchops? How on earth? And he does nothing for the story as of now and he pushes better and more interesting characters out of the spotlight imo?

Why did telltale even bother wasting time in that character rather than maybe looking for a few more bugs? Or planning for the next episodes?

Comments

• Wait, why do you think Vos' inclusion in the story takes away from things like bug-hunting or story planning? It'd be one thing if Vos was developed and patched in after the episode was created and released but I haven't seen any sign that, that is the case.

I'm sorry but I'm not seeing the logic here. As far as I'm familiar with the process, that's not how game development works.

• So like Dory's parents.

• He may have a good purpose later on, and how does vos take away jack's character?

• Well, Vos could know a lot more about the admin and was jack's friend.

• edited July 2017

We've only just met the guy give him some time. It'll only be a copout if they reveal Sammy's still alive.

• It doesn't necessarily mean that Vos took away from any of that, I'm just putting forward that I feel like Vos wasn't needed in the story and it's my opinion that he wasn't worth possibility not allowing the team to work on bug fixing or future content

SnownRaven posted: »

Wait, why do you think Vos' inclusion in the story takes away from things like bug-hunting or story planning? It'd be one thing if Vos was d

• To me personally it gave Jack more character becuase he was going back to where he lost both of his friends and it's was emotional for him but then one of his friends is actually alive, and to me it was similar to one of those parts in a movie where you can point out the bullshit everywhere in the action scene.

Plus Vos just seemed like a character to me which wouldn't be friends with Jack

I do see how that he could have purpose later on but that Role if there will be one should just be given to Jack or Nurm, maybe even Ivor or somebody else we already know, I just don't feel like a new character should be made for that

He may have a good purpose later on, and how does vos take away jack's character?

• Well... as they say; the more the merrier!

• That's like writing a 2000 word essay instead of a 1000 word essay

I just personally find it a drag

Well... as they say; the more the merrier!

• TarZ_ posted: »

That's like writing a 2000 word essay instead of a 1000 word essay I just personally find it a drag

• Well I guess I was wrong

Sign in to comment in this discussion.