The North Remembers

A1pha150A1pha150 Banned

[removed]

Comments

• what about TWAU

• edited July 2017
    1. Tales was received far better than GOT by both critics and audiences.
    2. Tales was nominated for and won several GOTY awards.
    3. Telltale signed a multi year deal with HBO for GOT, they signed only a single year deal with Gearbox. Therefore, it is easier for Telltale to make more GOT as they have the rights to do so, while Tales needs to go through more contractual negotiations.
    4. Tales sold much more than GOT.
    5. Telltale staff, both during and after the release, seem far more enthusiastic about Tales than GOT.
    6. I never once said GOT had no fanbase. In fact, I liked the first season very much, but Tales is definitely the superior game.
    7. They never said a 2nd season was off the table, they just said the next Borderlands related game would come from Gearbox (aka, Borderlands 3). It is still possible that there will be another season after Borderlands 3.
    8. All of us are the core fans.
    9. We got a game that far exceeds GOT in terms of quality, writing, and characters.
    10. You're a fucking asshole. No Tales fans were antagonizing you, so why in the hell are you antagonizing Tales fans? It makes you look like a 5 year old troll.
    11. Many die hard Borderlands fans have come to find Tales not only a satisfying installment in the series, but have also said its the best in the entire series, better than the main Gearbox games.
  • The Game was Liked by the Media because the media are Biased and love Trash that was TFTB.

* Tales was received far better than GOT by both critics and audiences. * Tales was nominated for and won several GOTY awards. * Telltale

• edited July 2017

Don't bother giving him any attention. He's got the same copy and pasted discussion on TWAU forum and just trying to rile people up. My advice: Flag his posts and ignore him.

* Tales was received far better than GOT by both critics and audiences. * Tales was nominated for and won several GOTY awards. * Telltale

This discussion has been closed.