The Last Episode Villain

The last episode of season 2 includes a villain. Whom do you all think that would be?

Comments

• Sadly i dont have a picture.
    Can anyone post it?

• I don't know why everyone thinks it's a different enemy, I think what they meant about new enemy is that the admin is technically new.

I reckon it's a villager (I don't think it would be Nurm though) becuase looking at the back of the head it looks a bit big for any character except a villager and in vanilla minecraft villagers do have bigger heads than the player, and despite the fact that his hands are out we have seen Nurm do that as well so it doesn't mean it's not possible.

Plus wouldn't it be a great twist if the admin was maybe a talking villager?

• edited July 2017

I would like the twist and i agree with the villager, but it was just a thought that came
    across

TarZ_ posted: »

I don't know why everyone thinks it's a different enemy, I think what they meant about new enemy is that the admin is technically new. I

• Pretty sure it's still The Admin.. I mean the Admin IS a new enemy of Jesse's...

• Or maybe the admin has been in the sea Tempe so logit grew prismarine and when the admin uncovers the new hero (Jesse) it sheds the prismarine coating and turns to the giant black and redthingy

Sign in to comment in this discussion.