ALRIGHT, NOW I'M MAD!

edited July 2017 in Game Of Thrones

Alright, I might as well says this now but, this post contains salt and some swearing

Ok, with that out of the way.

REALLY TELLTALE!, REALLY! I just got done watching the summer update video. (I have to say, thank you for Wolf Season 2!, I am very hyped for it!) but no Game of Thrones! NO GAME OF F@#%ING THRONES . I HAVE WAITED FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS FOR YOU TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS GAME! AND YOU PUT OUT THE S#%T PILE THAT IS MINECRAFT SEASON 2 AND ANNOUNCE BATMAN SEASON 2! WTF! (rant over) (for now). Alright, now that I have calmed down let me explain some s*%t to you. I fully understand that Wolf Among Us fans have waited longer than GOT fans, but GOT season 2 was ANNOUNCED days after the first season ended, Wolf Among Us was never announced but more speculated by fans. But as of today, Telltale just pushed out GOT season 2 AGAIN!. BY ANNOUNCING ALL OF THESE NEW GAMES YOU ARE TAKING A MASSIVE S&#T ON FANS WHO HAVE WAITED VERY PATIENTLY FOR YOU PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR A%$#OLE AND MAKE GOOD ON YOUR PROMISES!

Comments

• I gotta say, I liked the announcements of Batman, TWAU and TWD, but I still feel like Game of Thrones is what we need the most, by far. I mean, the game literally ended in the freaking middle of the story, unlike the other games that, even with the cliffhangers, at least had a proper closure to the original story (The Crooked Man, Lady Arkham and the New Frontier). Also, we have just had TWD, and Batman wasn't even one year ago, while we have been waiting for Game of Thrones Season 2 for a long time by now.

• Maybe this will give you hope we'll have NEWS soon

Looks like the Voice of Asher is teasing us

• Calm yo ass down.

• Yay more ambiguous stuff that could be taken as 'teasing' turning out to be bollocks again

A1pha150 posted: »

Maybe this will give you hope we'll have NEWS soon https://twitter.com/AEJORDAN/status/887707210805018624 https://twitter.com/AEJORDAN/status/887786322701819906 Looks like the Voice of Asher is teasing us

• Calm down everyone. I'm 99.9% sure that Telltale will announce it at the VGAs in December. You have my word.

• I was pretty disappointed too, but that's nothing new when Telltale is involved.

• Yeah really Telltale this is sh*t.First the minecraft s2.I will love to play it then U got Batman s2.REALLY after 2 years of meh NO game of thrones!!!!

But TWAU s2 made me chill.I guess We had to wait for TWAU s2 more that GOT s2.
    Understanding that I could calm down.

• I doubt it

SonicGX98 posted: »

Calm down everyone. I'm 99.9% sure that Telltale will announce it at the VGAs in December. You have my word.

• Fair enough but they have still promised a season 2 where as the twau there was no promise yet that gets the season first

Yeah really Telltale this is sh*t.First the minecraft s2.I will love to play it then U got Batman s2.REALLY after 2 years of meh NO game of

• https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/29/4/1500554847-tumblr-nob8inmiis1t4n65oo5-250.gif

Me who was hyped for GoT made by Telltale season 2.

I guess TWAU fans deserved it, they waited more than us.

But Batman S2, Minecraft S2 and TWD season 4? Come on..

• GoT was left on the worst cliffhanger out of any season ever except maybe TWD s1. We AT LEAST deserve some news.

Euron posted: »

Me who was hyped for GoT made by Telltale season 2. I guess TWAU fans deserved it, they waited more than us. But Batman S2, Minecraft S2 and TWD season 4? Come on..

• I'm pissed about Batman the most.... It ended not even A YEAR AGO and it's getting a new season already?! Wolf's the one who should premiere next month in my opinion...

Euron posted: »

Me who was hyped for GoT made by Telltale season 2. I guess TWAU fans deserved it, they waited more than us. But Batman S2, Minecraft S2 and TWD season 4? Come on..

• edited July 2017

I am sure they are going to release an announcement of it , just after finishing the 7th season of Got on tv, to create more expectations.

• Thats a pointIndeed

Alex-twdg posted: »

Fair enough but they have still promised a season 2 where as the twau there was no promise yet that gets the season first

• They could simply be holding out until season 7 of the TV show is over, so they have more material/continuity to work with.

I'd all but given up on TWAU2, so I'm happy to wait a little longer for the next chapter in House Forrester's saga.

• Very unlikely. The game ended pretty much where Season 4 of the show ended. That gave them an entire Season of the show to work with already when Season 1 of the game ended, namely Season 5. By now, it's two entire Seasons of the show that they can work with, more than enough for two new Seasons of the game (Season 1 spanned pretty much one whole Season of the show). By the time the game comes out (probably not even 2018), it will be four entire Seasons and the show will be over. Unlike Telltale plans to give us a ten episode Season, I don't see why this game isn't their main focus right now to get it out before the TV show ends, especially more important than TWD.

I said it before and I'll say it again: Telltale shoots themselves in the foot by not releasing the game while the show is still running. Public interest will drop as soon as the last episode of Season 8 ends, people will turn to newer shows and will have almost forgotten about Game of Thrones a year or two later, because that's simply how the entertainment industry works. Notice that both TWD and TWAU come out next year, which pretty much means that Thrones won't be next year. I'm sorry, but focusing on Batman and TWD (even though I am hyped for both), which relatively speaking just ended, instead of GoT is one of the worst business decisions Telltale has ever done.

They could simply be holding out until season 7 of the TV show is over, so they have more material/continuity to work with. I'd all but given up on TWAU2, so I'm happy to wait a little longer for the next chapter in House Forrester's saga.

• Maybe, but I'll count my blessings wherever I can find them.

Very unlikely. The game ended pretty much where Season 4 of the show ended. That gave them an entire Season of the show to work with already

• Agree but Batman sells a lot. Thats probably why they are making another season already

xfuriouss posted: »

I'm pissed about Batman the most.... It ended not even A YEAR AGO and it's getting a new season already?! Wolf's the one who should premiere next month in my opinion...

• This game was highly connected to the tv series, so how can you possibly say with any certainty that Telltale is not coordinating the next release with the show's schedule?

And how many events from seasons 5 and 6 could the Forresters be involved in realistically? They are briefly mentioned in the books as having provided scouts to Stannis Baratheon during his march on Winterfell, but the tv show didn't mention any Northerners joining his army...I also fail to see how they could be involved in the massacre at Hardhome. That leaves the Battle of the Bastards as the only significant plot point in the North (at least that I can think of) that would impact the Forrester family. So what exactly is this wealth of material that you think we would be missing out on by releasing the game after the show ends?

We are all disappointed that we aren't getting multiple new seasons....but that opportunity has come and gone. The best we can hope for now is one final season that covers as much material as possible....which means it would be best to wait until Season 8 resolves itself.

This argument about public interest dropping after the tv show ends is getting really old...why are we getting another season of TWAU then? I don't see a tv show about Bigby Wolf on the air right now. The GoT universe is expansive and will live on after the tv show in the form of the books and other spin-offs.

Very unlikely. The game ended pretty much where Season 4 of the show ended. That gave them an entire Season of the show to work with already

• Not following the books storyline sometimes has its issues...
    I'm happy I'm not the only one who will miss the retake of Deepwood(In the show it appears to have been the boltons aay,) adapted to the graphic novel as well as the possible interactions with Stannis' commanders and Stannis' himself...

Yeah at the end it all simplifies with more waiting,they wait for the show to go on or simply originality to keep on with the writing...

Pahn711 posted: »

This game was highly connected to the tv series, so how can you possibly say with any certainty that Telltale is not coordinating the next r

• where the tripp gif respond

Sign in to comment in this discussion.